Thread: Cannot connect to internet with Belkin Wireless 150N Router (F6D4230)

Cannot connect to internet with Belkin Wireless 150N Router (F6D4230)

I am using the above mentioned router but I am not amble to connect to the internet with that. I can see that the mode m is blinking the amber light on that. There is no problem with the internet if I attach the computer directly with the modem. I cannot understand that what is the problem with this and how can I solve this problem. If someone of you can tell me some fix for this then I will really appreciate that. Please reply ASAP.

Re: Cannot connect to internet with Belkin Wireless 150N Router (F6D4230)

There is one trick that you can try for this. Just disconnect all the connections to the computer like router, modem and all the other things which are related to the internet connection. Keep the system as it is for some time and after that reconnect them again. I am telling you this because there is possibility that it is having some lose connection and that is causing problem for the internet connection. Many of the times, reconnection solves the problem and I hope that it will do the same for you as well. So try with this and if this does not help you then you can move on to some other solution for this.

The best thing that you can do is to talk to the internet service provider that you are using and ask them for the same. They will let you know that what is the possible issue for this and how you can get this resolve.

If there is nothing wrong from the provider and you think that there is some problem with the router then you can put the complaint to the manufacturer and if that is under warranty then this problem will be resolved without any charge but if that is out of warranty period then you will be charger for this.

There is one reset button in the router, Just press that for few seconds and that will reset the settings for the router and this could solve the problem for you.