Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2011

Poor audio/video with WD TV Live Hub Streaming

I have stored some of the videos in my computer and I tried to stream that. At the begging it started well for about 1 to 2 mins but after that I started losing the audio and video. I am having very limited computer knowledge. I cannot guess that where is the problem or should I do in order to get this issue resolved. If you can tell me some solution for this then I will really appreciate your reply. Please reply as soon as possible.
Old 07-12-2011

Re: Poor audio/video with WD TV Live Hub Streaming

There might be some problem with the format of the file that you are trying to stream. So what you can do is, just check if that is showing you the same thing with all the file format or this is only with a particular file format. If this is with any particular file then problem is not with the hub. It is problem with the file format.
Old 09-12-2011

Re: Poor audio/video with WD TV Live Hub Streaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zared View Post
There might be some problem with the format of the file that you are trying to stream. So what you can do is, just check if that is showing you the same thing with all the file format or this is only with a particular file format. If this is with any particular file then problem is not with the hub. It is problem with the file format.
No this was not with any particular format of the file. This was same for all the files. I think that this was due to some connection problem as it get resolved after one day automatically. Anyways, Thank you so much for your replies....

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,