Thread: MyBook Live is showed as offline while accessing WD2go remotely

MyBook Live is showed as offline while accessing WD2go remotely

I am using MyBook Live and I have made sure that I am having Remote Access as enabled but then I have found that the connectivity status in the user interface is saying:
    Connectivity Status: Connecting
    Trying to establish a remote access connection..
    I am able to see the MyBookLive but then the status says: Offline. I have also received remote access e-Mail and I am very well able to access through the password. Is there anyone who has an idea about this and can help me out as well? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: MyBook Live is showed as offline while accessing WD2go remotely

I am using MyBook Live and I have made sure that I am having Remote Access as enabled but then I have found that the connectivity status in the user interface is saying:
    Connectivity Status: Connecting
    Trying to establish a remote access connection..
    I am able to see the MyBookLive but then the status says: Offline. I have also received remote access e-Mail and I am very well able to access through the password. Is there anyone who has an idea about this and can help me out as well? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.
    You can just try to disable the remote access and then enable it again and then see if it is making any difference. I will suggest you to check the router as well and see if the connection is proper or not.

I am having the same kind of problem and I am getting a message saying that “MyBookLive is currently offline" and I am getting this message even though I am able to login using the email and the password successfully. I have tried the above solution of disabling the remote access and then enabling it again but then it is not making any difference. I will like to share that I have checked the router as well and I don’t think that anything is wrong with it actually MyBookLive is connected to D-Link DSL-2730B router. through Ethernet and I am still able to access MyBookLive with other devices in the network as well. I have also tried to access the drive via Ping and I am able to access it as well. Any further help will be appreciated.

I have also tried to do the port forwarding as I found it as a solution in a forum but then I don’t think that it is making any difference and I am still facing the same. I think that I have missed something while setting up the router, so is there anyone who can provide me detail information for doing it once again?? Further help will be appreciated.

I have also tried to do the port forwarding as I found it as a solution in a forum but then I don’t think that it is making any difference and I am still facing the same. I think that I have missed something while setting up the router, so is there anyone who can provide me detail information for doing it once again?? Further help will be appreciated.
    I think that the port forwarding should have solved the issue but then if you are saying that it is not helping you out then I will just like ti know that what you are getting under the remote access in the mbl page. Just check out the status there and then let me know for further help.