Thread: How to remove Ukash Metropolitan Police Virus

How to remove Ukash Metropolitan Police Virus

Hey there, I got the block come back up on my laptop telling me to pay £100. my laptop is currently running terribly slow and might solely work via safe mode owing to the virus taking drugs once I begin my laptop in traditional mode. I've scanned with Avast and it isn’t finding the matter. Please guys i would like facilitate one this i'd be very gald to kneo this as this is often very frustrating
    Thanks.

Re: How to remove Ukash Metropolitan Police Virus

I appear to be unable to urge it besides in safe mode, though I may before - is that this a sway of the Malware? I even have run Malwarebytes in traditional mode, and it looks to own found nothing, however i do not apprehend if this is often reliable.

Hey i do not assume this has been included however within the McAfee faux AV Stinger, however it in all probability are. it is a new variant of an existing scam initial seen in Germany and therefore the Netherlands It tries to urge you pay up with faux threats of dire consequences for failure to try and do thus. As a primary step, attempt running Malware bytes which can have already got noted this and added it to its database of threats. If that fails to get rid of it allow us to apprehend, and we'll raise for it to be added to the Stinger; then you'll run GetSusp, that ought to isolate the files accountable.

Did anyone notice an answer to the new onllne virus 'Metropolitan Poice Ukash' want your facilitate i'm too full of the virus : once I login to my laptop i purchase a screen saying Strathclyde Police Metropolitan Police- you IP is locked as you're viewing illegal sites and kid pronography...etc ..inorder to unlock you've got pay through UKash using the nineteen digit pin . I cant get beyond the screen I have McAfee Total Protection put in.

Any help would be a lot of appreciated.

I am undecided this would possibly facilitate this I what I even have came up because the potential resolution

1. First Boot your laptop into safe mode however pressing F8 because it starts up.
    2. On another laptop download a replica of ComboFix and duplicate this to a USB Pen or CD. ( you'll Google this file simple to search out )
    3. Run ComboFix from the removable media, and reboot when it finishes.
    4. Once back in Windows run ComboFix once more to make certain.
    5. Ensure your A/V is up up to now and Windows updates are put in.
    6. The scareware can currently be gone and you may have your laptop back.

Hope this can facilitate because it is Tested beneath Windows seven.

This is truly a scam The scam has gained such a notoriety that even on-line payment system that potential victim is anticipated to use so as to transfer cash to criminals issued a press-release claiming the users shouldn't pay in response to any such popups that demand cash on behalf of police authorities: “NEVER offer Ukash to criminals claiming to be from the police”. take away Metropolitan Police Ukash Virus and find your laptop system totally at your disposal once more. Metropolitan Police Ukash Virus removal is tool

Thanks for the reply truly the Malware bytes worked and MacAfee’s update did look suspicions afterwards, did not appear to stress, however I reinstalled it anyway and it currently functions as before. Restart, pressing f8 repeatedly, then choose safe mode with networking downloaded malware bytes and follow directions.