Thread: How to remove Trojan Horse Generic 25.CBFC?

How to remove Trojan Horse Generic 25.CBFC?

Yesterday, i installed AVG on my windows 7 system. Tonight, when i try to scan my system with the help of this AVG, suddenly it gives virus indication during scanning task. Name of this virus is Trojan Horse Generic 25.CBFC False Positive. I need to remove this virus from my windows 7 but it doesn't work. Should i believe that this AVG "Scanning tool" and the "Resident Shield" to leave this file alone without any infections happening with this files. Any suggestions to do this task will be helpful for me.

Re: How to remove Trojan Horse Generic 25.CBFC?

I would be recommend to you for perform this scanning task on safe mode. Safe mode starts Windows with a limited set of files and drivers. We know that this mode works to remove such type of virus from your system. Hence try this and check its valuable result.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiz View Post
    I would b recommend to you for this scanning task on safe mode. Safe mode starts Windows with a limited set of files and drivers. We know that this mode works to remove such type of virus from your system. Hence try this and check its valuable result.
    As per you mentioned in your post that this virus is an false positive. I will be recommend to you first perform AVG upgrade task on it. Get a good anti-virus scanner, keep it up to date - keep good backups. Practice Safe Computing. AVG support site works to do this task in easiest way. Try this and check its valuable result on your windows 7 system.

i have another solutions for you that works to remove this virus from your system. Actually it inactive this virus until you won't active it. In this process, restore your system on a date before this event happens! In Windows 7, you can create more system restore points. Use one of such restore point and choose this for restoring process. This will be work to fix your trojan virus problem. After finishing this process, you need to remove file that activate this virus. If you know this file locations, delete it using command prompt. In this situations, don't try to do opening this virus. If you try this, virus will activate on your system. Hence remember this thing at the time of doing this task. Hope that it works to fix your problem.

Instead of doing this task, i suggest to you for Disable system restore, then use a trojan remover. Trojan Remover not only detects Malware files but automatically removes them, without the need to use DOS or SAFE mode. Download Trojan Remover 6.8.2 and run it on your windows 7. Trojan Remover is designed to work on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7. It works to remove this virus from your system with an easiest manner

Quote Originally Posted by AmaF View Post
    Instead of doing this task, i suggest to you for Disable system restore, then use a trojan remover. Trojan Remover not only detects Malware files but automatically removes them, without the need to use DOS or SAFE mode. Download Trojan Remover 6.8.2 and run it on your windows 7. Trojan Remover is designed to work on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7. It works to remove this virus from your system with an easiest manner
    If this is a false positive it's your responsibility to report a suspected false positive to AVG. This is necessary to informa this to the AVG for providing any such kind of virus cleaning facility on recent versions. Hennce i would request to you for post false positive virus to official AVG site. So, expert has been get more details about it. Its easy to them for avoiding this virus using simple scanning task.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelyn View Post
    If this is a false positive it's your responsibility to report a suspected false positive to AVG. This is necessary to informa this to the AVG for providing any such kind of virus cleaning facility on recent versions. Hennce i would request to you for post false positive virus to official AVG site. So, expert has been get more details about it. Its easy to them for avoiding this virus using simple scanning task.
    To make sure you get all malware off your computer you need to run more than one anti-malware program. This anti-malware program works to clean your system as clean and it iwll be work to fix this complex task. Malwarebytes products helps of securing laptop by totally removing all forms of malware, including viruses. Hence, You need to use such malwarebyted product on your system and get its in removing virus form. Try this and check its valuable result. This is well for you and i hope that it fix your complex problem.

I have version AVG Free version 10.0.1204 on my windows 7 system. at one time, when i try to scan this system with using this avg version, the same kind of virus comes on my system. Then i start system in safe mode. I do this task with help of pressing f8 key during rebooting process. Then i scan system using same avg antivirus version. It is possible to run AVG scan in a safe mode, however the functionality is limited to command line scan only. This time it works to remove this trojan virus completely from system. removing virus with safe mode always works to fix this complicated task. Hence, i would be recommend to you for do this simple process and check that what should be happen when you scan system in safe mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Baijayanthi View Post
    I have version AVG Free version 10.0.1204 on my windows 7 system. at one time, when i try to scan this system with using this avg version, the same kind of virus comes on my system. Then i start system in safe mode. I do this task with help of pressing f8 key during rebooting process. Then i scan system using same avg antivirus version. It is possible to run AVG scan in a safe mode, however the functionality is limited to command line scan only. This time it works to remove this trojan virus completely from system. removing virus with safe mode always works to fix this complicated task. Hence, i would be recommend to you for do this simple process and check that what should be happen when you scan system in safe mode.
    If you choose, you may document this false positive at our centralized repository for false positive reports. In that condition, only AVG expert works to fix your problem. You need to definately take help of the AVG antivirus. Try this and check its valuable result for solving this problem. YOu can also communicate with AVG security vendors and fix this issue.

You have backups of all your important files before you do anything. Trojan Remover scans ALL the files loaded at boot time. Hence i also think that this Trojan Remover program works to remove your Trojan Horse Generic 25.CBFC virus on your system. Try this program running on your windows 7. If it works, then fine, otherwise use any other antivirus that works to remove this virus. Quick heal is being best option that works to fix this issue. Try it and check it valuable result.