Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-11-2011

Error: "Logon Failure: Account Currently Disabled"

I have installed the Netgear ReadyNAS Duo on my house network but problem is that I am not able to access the NAS. I can see the NAS in the file manager network section in every section but cannot access that. I cannot understand that what is the problem with this and how this can be solved. I tried with many of the solutions that I found on other sites over internet but none of them was helpful to me. Please help me with this.
Old 29-11-2011

re: Error: "Logon Failure: Account Currently Disabled"

If you are running some security software in your system then you must disable that temporarily and after that try to login. Se if that is allowing you to login or not. If this is because of the security software then you will not get issue this time.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,