Thread: Unable to re-register of free version of Avast.

Unable to re-register of free version of Avast.

hi guys, i tried for many trial versions of antiviruses and finally concluded using avast. it is working fine for me and there are all possible faults removed though with the free version of 6.0.1289 with it seems to have problems occurring. i want to tell you with that, and it wants me to re-register my license copy which is expiring. it continues to process. i am unable to proceed on as after having select on under base protection, as i wish to continue with my FREE version. do you have some possible guesses for the same. please do me a favor to find the correct answer for it. it is able to perform on paid one, but not with the free version as i am finding with the free version link not able to work with.

Re: Unable to re-register of free version of Avast.

the first answer to this can be given as that there can be internet problems to load and to be closely relating with can say that, the servers are likely to be busy, and you could try with off-line registration method. which will help in your problem.

the thing is that there is a highly dependable that you done the installation of your free version copy by means of website or having it purchased, or can also say on online. so you just make a confirmation of the antivirus copy. can also say that there is a different case when you get an email with the registration key or also the possible means through the avast UI (user interface) . this all matters in the registration.

i can say that the free versions are said for testing purpose and after they have completed the stipulated time expire and the option available is for buying paid version. so this can be the case for you. also in addition you can try later after some days where you are able to go with the link provided for a free version.

the time to which you had your free version may had gone beyond the expiry date, so there are pop ups that you need a update.i want to say that there are no problems in outer case and some problems exists internally. for example you should try checking your system date, especially the month and year, and accordingly adjust if it needs. this might get to the problem. i think you should try for having a re install of your antivirus, and then see to it. you will be having few more days after this re installation. you can get with another antivirus of free version. i suppose there is AVG who is providing the free version and it seems to be a good antivirus in real sense. there as i was using it, didn't find problems with the updates, and was of clear use.

some people think that their recommendations jumps on using AVG or say Norton rather than inputting manually re-register to continue with avast. i want to tell to those to some of the users of Avast that just because the servers are busy it could not do so. and there is no bait and switch and the purpose to say that is as i am using the free version for over many years and there is no forceful buy. so the solution turns as you can try for off-line registration method

i will state some off-line registration of free avast license copy.

1. in the avast! system tray icon perform a Right-click and from the menu choose 'Registration information'
    2. there is other option for doing this, to open the avast! user interface, you will find an icon which states the avast! Free Antivirus desktop ,double-click it .afterward in the left pane click the 'MAINTENANCE' tab along with you will see the unfolded sub menu there choose 'Registration'.
    3. click the 'Registration form' button on the YOUR REGISTRATION screen . avast! Free Antivirus license registration web-form will seem to be appear.
    4. submit your registration click 'Register for free license' to after you have finished with the filing of the form.
    5. you will receive an avast! registration e-mail which contains the license key.
    6. copy the license key and paste in your registering area and will be finished with it

for online registrations,
    1. in the avast! system tray icon perform a Right-click and from the menu choose 'Registration information'
    2. click 'Register now' for opening of the registration form on the YOUR REGISTRATION screen.
    3. click the 'Register' button to continue to use avast! Free Antivirus in the the registration form. accordingly fill the details and click 'Register for free license' to submit.

the process is simple and free and i made use of it and seeming that i am able to upgrade my system with updation of Avast antivirus. i don't had any problems while doing it. i am able to get with it. i was seeming and came that there were indeed servers slow, as the reason for which i was not able to get the link.. happy with it. i suggested to my friends indeed which didn't had internet connection. they too are using and also provided them the valuable information regarding the same. lots of my friends used to find it difficult to have a online registration.