Thread: Windows System Restore works but avast don’t really annoying

Windows System Restore works but avast don’t really annoying

I do not know if you have this same problem or not, but this is the oldest problem This is an old problem that has not received the attention of the avast team. When avast Windows System Restore to work, which fails miserably.

1. Do not start the service interface.
    2. That does not allow editing (button) the problem.
    3. It does not allow 1 and 2 in safe mode.
    4. Cannot allow repairing from control panel.
    5. It does not you to update or change the Control Panel.
    6. It does not you to run the full installation.

It really making me angry on avast i ma using windows 7

Re: Windows System Restore works but avast don’t really annoying

I do not understand why you use Windows System Restore? , usually cause more troubles than solutions. Best use of a backup - combined with a policy of backing up files. By no means, make use of Windows System Restore!

I know limitations of Windows System Restore. However it is a feature of Windows XP because avast can not overlook. Comodo Time Machine that might swap it,

avast should give the impression of being. Could search the forums for other recent users have the similar problem. Hitting or say anything about Windows System Restore will not assist in my humble opinion.

I agree with you certainly and the other day I was I tried doing a system restore and installed avast System Restore. Is it because the avast self protection module and this must be disabled before using System Restore? I've never had a bug with System Restore before.

look like the avast wants us to use only there product that why this is happing System Restore is not that bad in fact , is a very useful and I often use it Therefore a good thing . I have not had that problem yet, but still worth checking again.

And just for the quest did you ever restore the system to a point before avast! installation? Such problems usually happen in these scenarios. Still images of the program itself, but the cares not only because many things were taken for the restoration of the system,

I think Windows System Restore is a useful feature of MS. My WSR stopped for some unknown reason, both my PC some time ago. But when I used was running a lot.

anyhow, I also think that this is not the point of debate. in spite of whether someone uses the WSR or not, I have to agree with Tech, the Avast team really should have a look at this.

I was earlier thinking that the system restore was had some issue as it often being stopped plus every restore points are disappeared now I know that was the Avast problem

This is great guys that blaming the avast but did anyone here know that The trouble at this point is that System Restore is delete avast's own files so it's fairly hard to cope with that. But that issue was already been slove can you tel me what version of avast are you using just upgrade to the latest one

I too used to have troubles among System Restore, more often that I could recover restore points that were made with the avast self defense module enabled. I think with that module with disabilities who have never had problems, and I know that System Restore has always been stable and reliable in my PC when avast was, well, not installed.My last and troubling edition was s free avast 6.0.1289 on Windows 7 / 64. Now I'm running on a virtual machine, hoping this is fixed.

Even I was a bit the same problem I had to do a system restore a while ago and I did get to work. It was with a few heart beats however.First, I had forgotten to disable resident protection. The first boot after system restore my system completely hung - black screen. Manually turn off your PC. Next boot I put on the desktop and the system froze again. Operating manual and restart third worked. He received a message from WIN 7 that the system had been successfully restored. BTW - Avast is not the only problems with system restore. Norton products have problems too. Probably due to its resident protection features, which are extremely aggressive

I have a solution other way round I hope this serves as an substitute choice that works, I installed Rollback Rx on my computer and close the SR. Restoring to a previous snapshot takes 10 seconds. Wait for the sale to buy in BitsDuJour.