Thread: Virus/malware preventing access to avast

Virus/malware preventing access to avast

i am using avast antivirus and i made a download of a virus or malware. i was unknown to this fact and it is now preventing me to have an access over avast. i want some help regarding this same. i want some instructions to which i can follow and come across some type of solution to get rid of this.

Re: Virus/malware preventing access to avast

i think the severity of virus affecting you is not letting the avast to have a access. so you didnt have an update of your antivirus. so make an update of your antivirus, and you will be sorted out with the problem. an updated file will be available for you on official avast website, and they will provide you the setup file for it. make sure for you downloading of setup file suitable for your version.

your avast antivirus, may have gone corrupted so you may be not getting the access. try for a fresh install of avast. try to remove first and then re install it. i suppose the fresh copy will make enable for you to have access over any web or related files and will function properly.

try for making use of on line scanning otherwise rescue CD. i can say that avast has one and there are several paid. i suppose you should perform a Safe Mode, with this you are able to schedule a boot time scanning. this will help in sorting the problem. there is program present in avast which detects it. it should have a particular name.if is like rogue security program do tell me to you.

Rescue CD will help in this case, try for this CD. if you have problems relating to windows not able to boot up, some "rescue system" (CD or UFD) is needed for this purpose. The system requires to be booted "externally", and that's the reason you need rescue system" (CD or UFD). the antivirus who offers free rescue are BitDefender, F-Secure, Avira, in addition with Kapersky . they permit you to burn a rescue CD to boot from. The .iso of Kapersky is not able to work on PC as it makes use of a Linux kernel which is incompatible with motherboard.

The Avast rescue CD is not available for free but you are able to receive a physical CD. but it has bugs that to date are not fixed, and this is the lone problem with it. majority of it notably the inability to choose drives to be scanned. however it makes an attractive coaster in the sense.