Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to share the files on wireless network with windows XP pc containing Comodo

Networking & Security

Old 28-11-2011

Unable to share the files on wireless network with windows XP pc containing Comodo

I thought that it will be great to transform my computer to the wireless for lot convenient but I didnít know what went wrong now I am having trouble with Sharing files on a wireless network on wireless network I'm running XP Pro as well as all the boxes on my home network wirelessly. Now I find I cannot open shared files on the box in any of the other members of my network. Before that I could share files from your PC to any of my other PC. The only problem came when I made this box wirelessly. I can connect to the Internet, and my map Network Magic shows all machines on the network I am using Comodo on my pc . Is there anyone who can help me on this I would be really like to know about this please guys?

Old 28-11-2011

Re: Unable to share the files on wireless network with windows XP pc containing Comodo

Hey I am also having the same problem with my laptop and that all started I install Comodo on my laptop I donít know what is wrong with the this laptop but it will be very nice if anyone hare can help me to get us out of this problem I would be really glad if so thanks in advance
Old 28-11-2011

Re: Unable to share the files on wireless network with windows XP pc containing Comodo

Did you try to uninstall the Comodo and then check I mean the common thing in your problem is wireless and Comodo so I would suggest that you should uninstall the Comodo and then check whether its works or not
Old 29-11-2011

Hey guys I donít have such kind fo problem on my pc or on my office laptop and I am also having Comodo but can you post a screenshot of your global rules plus the Application rules Focused on System if available it would be facilitate to give the solution

Cheers

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,