Thread: My pc has Virus attack and comodo fails to run

My pc has Virus attack and comodo fails to run

I have a desktop PC running Windows 7, but today I have a problem now, this problem is related to the virus attack is a lot of thins random windows started popping up today, I'm certain is a virus, which could not close. I turn off my computer and restarted in safe mode. When I try to run comodo I obtain the following error message:

Code:
    ERROR Code 0X80004002
    I'm think it is because to the virus. I then uninstalling comodo and then installation file once more but it said I require to first uninstall comodo which I already did . I try to do this from the Add and Remove Programs, however it is said that the Windows Installer is properly installed almost certainly this would be because of virus yet again . I would be grateful for any advice on how I can remove this virus. I be able to run usual scans for viruses so I'm not certain how they arise any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

Re: My pc has Virus attack and comodo fails to run

I have on suggestion to this just download the free obtainable software like malwarebytes and hitmanpro see if this detect any thing suspicious then you can be able to know that it would be virus may be that could help to get rid of it

Thaks for the comment as you said I have downloaded , malwarebytes and Then I start the complete full scan on Malwarebytes but sadly I got nothing and there is one ,ore problem I am unable to update s Malaware and as earlier once more from Safe Mode Windows will not run Comodo, I am constantly having get the error message: Error updating. Error code 0x80004002. No such interface supported.

I thing this might because of the virus. some other thoughts of what I do at the present anxious regarding re-enter regular Windows mode.

I think you should get the bootable antivirus just download the kaspersky rescue disk, mount it or burn it to a cd then boot from it, run a complete scan as well as repair anything it finds you can get it from here just click here

Hey thanks for the answer, but did not work. I burned the ISO to a DVD and then tried to start it on my other computer and what are some screens initially Kaspersky asks me if I want to boot from it, select it, then shows several DOS-like screens where many processes running, then takes me to a screen full of millions of pixels in all colors. After this the screen goes blank and I hear the DVD and then go quiet, just stay on this screen endlessly without any significant activity from the DVD. I restarted the computer and tried to boot from the DVD in text mode, but then returns to the screen with millions of pixels and the screen stays forever. This time I feel as if something may be happening as I hear the DVD is turned on and go quiet again, but this has been done 10 times and no visible activity on the screen, with zillions of colored pixels. Perhaps there is a problem with this rescue disk, is there another such type of disk that would do the same thing I would be really glad to know that thanks

Sorry to know this I hope this time will work here is the disc just post back if it does works for you

This works thanks right now , I have the antivirus scanner running at the moment so let see if this will look out of the issue . That has maybe been going on for 4 hours plus all I'm considering is somewhat of Oracle, a fraction of me is worried that is do again itself, however I believe the essential Oracle installation must only have millions of files.

Hey I have got this cd for mt pc can you tell me how long it is taking for scan as mine been working as of 20 hours and I guys it’s a quite a long time now can you please post how it is going with you

Dude what are you waiting for I don’t know anything about Dr. Web Live CD however 20 hrs do not look like correct to me unless it is scanning the dozen Terabytes of data or additional.

I have done some reach and got that 20 hours work is fine , I am presently got to the than 24 hours. perhaps it's presently too time-consuming? Or might be a sign of how terribly my machine is effected ? I'll give it more time maybe till the sunrise and see if it finish or else perhaps I'll just turn it off plus take it somewhere.

Hey guys I did not have time to do anything this morning, so I went and when I returned from work Dr. Web Scanner stopped after 48 hours! He said he found two threats and mentioned something about the name change 1. I went into Windows and then performed a complete scan of Comodo and found 4 threats. I selected clean and said clean all 4. Now I am doing a scan Malwarebytes. Updated Comodo and Malwarebytes. Is that enough or is there more steps I should take?