Thread: web protection in Avira slows the internet navigation

web protection in Avira slows the internet navigation

I don’t know whether you people having this problem but I have installed Avira and now my web browser open page with some delay I recognize. When I clicking on the Internet Explorer it open the Google homepage that I have configure in the browser options. If I do it with the Avira Web Protection is on I have to stay quite a few seconds for the Google homepage to load itself and while of the web protection by clicking on the umbrella menu on the toolbar the Google homepage load with no setback. I have Internet Explorer 9 on Vista HP. Does anyone here know what is wrong the antivirus this is also during general browsing other websites. Please guys help .

Re: web protection in Avira slows the internet navigation

Not sure what is wrong with this but I can say the Web Guard is that it works as a local proxy server. This means that before loading web pages in your web browser will be loaded into the WebGuard for monitoring malware. After your pages are loaded by browser. Google WebGuard and you will find the information you want about WebGuard and added components of Avira. You can also use other browsers connect faster.

Hey thanks for the reply I issue is somewhat diverted from the main problem now it’s not delaying all the time but only few times with Google plus some other websites. I don't familiar with what woukd be the reason of this I would be really appreciating any response on this problem

It is also a few times depend on the speed of the internet connection that you have. However I mine is 512 kb / s, and I have did not seen any issue similar to you. So what about your Internet connection plus edition Avira

Or
    Click here and download HJT. Install and run. Do not choose a system scan and save a log file. After notepad opens. Copy and paste this record. This will help the problem determined

I think the web page that have a lot of links like the Google query result that come after the search now this has to run through Browserguard primary previous to it can presented to the browser itself, even though my browser Chrome I never knowledge any holdup myself

Then there must be some problem in my browser, I mean that I'm using Chrome and are having the similar setback. Every time the web protection is to permit the browser will not load plus I've tried by means of IE plus Chrome, even though the Avira update takes place. I'm by means of Windows Vista, Avira Premium 2012. Of the four filters in the web, I contain selected Spam URLs, Malware and Fraud/Deception

I not intended to turn off the Web Guard, because it is one of the most part important, however it has make in addition trouble. Can somebody please suggest me something about this

I also have this slow loading of web browser with Avira. Mostly doing Google searches or image searches. But please keep in mind that every web sites links WebGuard check before they create it browser so in search function that can take a little time.

Appreciate and I know what you want to say, however is a bit irritating. Another software do not perform like Avira. Hope you understand why I am annoyed

And a different supplier of antivirus, I believe it was McAfee, use to have this same thing . then they stop that as it was having lot of complaints from users. It delay computers speed and was extremely frustrate webmasters by generating wrong statistics.

What Webguard user agent do not use while doing that? It acts like a suitable , or forged use a browser user agent ?