Thread: Unable to delete or kill recycler and Copy of Shortcut in windows 8 with ClamWin AV

Unable to delete or kill recycler and Copy of Shortcut in windows 8 with ClamWin AV

Hi guys I have one problem that I need you assistance can you please help me I would be really glad the issue is that I have installed the ClamWin 0.97 on windows 2008 install . Currently, each USB plug on my PC has the name of the folder "Recycle" and a copy direct access to (1), (2), (3), (4) include. I think my pc transfer these files and folders for each suit connect. I can delete these folders and files. But they appear after removal. So check these clubs with my antivirus ClamWin. However, the clamwin detect these viruses, but these viruses appear again. Please advise how. . I just update the latest virus definition line. Please guys I really need some serious help on this I would be really glad

Re: Unable to delete or kill recycler and Copy of Shortcut in windows 8 with ClamWin AV

It appears that you have been infected by a virus. I think you should remove all USB drives on your computer until you have cleaned your computer. ClamWin does not do well in cleaning up some viruses that infect them. Download the free version of Malwarebytes from the web. Malwarebytes install with default options and update it. Then run a quick scan with it. Let's take anything that is in quarantine. Then boot into Windows Safe Mode for that press F8 at boot up screen appears safe mode Select Safe Mode normal - not network. Then run a scan again Malwarebytes quick. Then still in safe mode, insert a USB device and see it in Windows Exporer. Remove autorun files and folders or recycling programs they watch. Do this for each USB - one at a time. Then remove the USB cable and do a normal restart. ClamWin update and re-examine it. Let's see if all is well. If so, keep Malwarebytes and do a quick scan with it every day or something. If you still have problems, send me a private message.

Re: Unable to delete or kill recycler and Copy of Shortcut in windows 8 with ClamWin AV

From what I can know, the system is extremely possible to have been infected by a virus or trojan. There is a strong likelihood that this could have happened while transferring files from USB. anyhow, do not worry and follow the instructions given by the guitar of Bob and restart the system.