Thread: Avira 2012 giving notifications from Windows activity center

Avira 2012 giving notifications from Windows activity center

Hi guys

I have just sifted to the Avira 2012 and since then I'm getting prompt that is is impossible to read. notifications about Windows Defender, which I have not installed and others. Blink less than one second and then vanish. I have scanned my system, but nothing is detected. This is annoying because they slow down some programs when they appear. I have to update avira with the predetermined time interval, and it really works better than Avira 11. However, these reports seem to appear at shorter intervals, but not sure. Everything else works fine. Great product in general. We hope the inconvenience will be fixed soon.

Re: Avira 2012 giving notifications from Windows activity center

Yeah I have notice that too and when contacted the customer support they referred it is a glitch that is about to fix in the next release of Avira I am not sure when but I suppose will be done earlier

I am aware of this and This was repair was with the product update as per mention on their site but apparently it did not fixed my problem ? I yet have this problem on my computer till date I upgraded through the upgrade option Start. After the restart process and one short ballons continue to emerge. What is the correct procedure to get the update as soon as possible?

Mine got fixed a about some days ago don’t understand what is wrong with you software try to uninstall it and then again reinstall it this might be work or try to updating in administration mode foe me I dint had to do anything just got fixed by itself

It works well here. I have the flash at the bottom even lower than the past as a second and a half. Comes and goes quickly to read it. I do not know what it is updated to fix this problem. The only material that I got the latest update is the search engines the virus definitions, and Luke Firewalker. However the pop-ups continue to show.