Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Upgrade to Avast Internet security from Avast free 6

Networking & Security

Old 28-11-2011

Upgrade to Avast Internet security from Avast free 6

Currently i am using the Avast Free edition 6. Now i would like to move toward the Internet security for the reason that i have found it as very convenient. So for that now i am going to put a license key of avast internet security within the Avast free so that it can get updated. Is it possible?

Old 28-11-2011

Re: Upgrade to Avast Internet security from Avast free 6

I have a problem, I think. I use Avast free antivirus and want to upgrade to Avast Internet security, is the paid version. However, when I through my Avast antivirus for free and then upgrade to the website of Avast do something extraordinary happens. The site appears normal, but when I click on Buy & Download first appears a white page with only the words "Redirecting to online shop and then I get a message that the server is not found. No matter how I try to download, this is what I get. I use Firefox and the Windows XP firewall.
Old 28-11-2011

I you already have a stable or beta version of Avast, you must first uninstall it and restart your PC before installing the software.
Old 28-11-2011

My problem is solved for a while. In fact the problem was the computer itself. Indeed, the date was set wrong (2040) while the computer did not understand and he thought that the license had lapsed.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,