Thread: unable to add keylogger detection capability in avast antivirus.

unable to add keylogger detection capability in avast antivirus.

hi, i am making use of avast antivirus and unable to know How about adding key logger detection capability as it will assist me in online gaming so that i can secure computers from key loggers. do you have any idea for that same. please assist me as i am total gamer.

Re: unable to add keylogger detection capability in avast antivirus.

you should have first of all the confirmation of one of the real time shields. and i want to say that you continue with automatic or you should make enable or can just tweak the avast client settings. this will do and i think that, the problem with which you are having will be solved.

i think that enabling the potentially unwanted program(pup), will sort out the issue in this case and can be said that it really does it well. just try in your client settings for further understanding. in addition to this ,and here i suggest that what all you are performing generally has a dependence on the type of keylogger you wish for the detection purpose. actually the keylogger resembles the detection.if you make enable the PUP i can say that the "legit ones" are able to have detected, in addition with it.

there are key logger which will help you to have safeguard of your computer. so make a proper installation of it. and after this enable PUP, perform a scan and observe the difference.

i think most of the people tend to enable for selected ones, and don't get with it. they find confusing at the end and continue with the problem. so the answer to this is but obvious to you that you should enable PUP in all shields. making this will come into some type of solution. enabling PUP scanners will help in this case and in addition with it, you should have a try for increasing the sensitivity of scanning to high. or if doing varying sensitivity could help.

you can have several scans of the file on some of free available online scanners. try with it, you can definitely find answer to it. or can say that you didn't made a proper installation of the keylogger software.make an additional installation of fresh software. it could be some file corruption which is not enabling you to have perform functions on your keylogger.

the possibility of your antivirus being corrupt could be the other reason for your functioning of the mentioned above. so make a fresh installation of antivirus software, and can reach to a point where you acn find the possible answer. or if you are not getting with it, have an update of the same software version which you have installed.

you can also have another antivirus installed and try for this. but remember that there is no existing antivirus in your system at the time of making a new install. 2 antivirus existing in one system at same time will enable your PC to perform slower and will affect some programs in total.

• ok, those with no idea about the key-logger capability, want to provide some sort of information to them.so starting i can say that it is software application where it software permits you to find out the work of other users which are performing in your absence.so it proves to be a smart detector for you. it invisibly records keystrokes of activity performed by each user on the computer in encrypted log files altogether providing an alternative to send the information at specified email id. i think this kind of spy software is very easy for making use of for home purpose or can say for users at offices.
    • it allows you to know the running and typing etc in your absence where you can find best for children internet protection software. making regular use of this will able to restore the earlier typed text in case you have lost it previously. its working is in the hidden mode and completely invisible on operating system such as Windows 7/VISTA/XP/Server 2008/NT/98.