Thread: Mozilla Firefox does not work because of the Avira Premium WebGuard

Mozilla Firefox does not work because of the Avira Premium WebGuard

In my computer I am using Avira and it has started giving me problems suddenly. Now whenever I enable the webguard and after that when I use the Mozilla Firefox browser in my computer at that times it cannot load any pages. This problem is annoying for me. Is there any fix for this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Mozilla Firefox does not work because of the Avira Premium WebGuard

I have gone through your issue and I would like to tell you that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem with other browser after enabling the webgaurd or not. if same problem is coming with other browser also then problem is with the Avira otherwise problem is with the Mozilla Firefox in your computer.

If you have tried other browser in your computer and if you are able to load the pages in the other browser after enabling the webgaurd then I think you should clear the cache and cookies from the Mozilla Firefox browser and after clearing the cache and cookies from the Mozilla Firefox you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

To clear the cache and cookies from the Mozilla you have to first open the browser in your computer and after opening the browser you have to click on the tools option and after clicking on the Tools you have to select the clear recent history option and after clicking on that you have to click on the arrow beside details option and then you have to select the cache and cookies option and then you have to click on the OK and then it will clear cache and cookies and then restart the Mozilla Firefox and check whether problem get solved or not.

In your computer if you are using any file cleaner tool then that is the reason why you are facing the same problem because when you run the cleaner tool at that time it removes file from the tempo folder of the Avira also and because of that this problem takes place. Normally this folder is located in C drive and then document and setting and then go to the all users folder in which there is a application data folder and in that folder you will see the Avira folder and then click on the AntiVir Desktop and then you will get the Temp folder.

There was similar problem occurred in my system also and after that I have uninstalled the Mozilla Firefox and after uninstalling the Firefox I have installed it again and then I have enable the Avira Premium WebGuard and after enabling the Avira Premium WebGuard when I start the Firefox at that time it was working fine.

I am aware of this issue and after searching on the internet regarding this problem I came to know that if you have recently updated the Avira in your computer and after that you have started facing this problem then you should try this solution. First you have to open the control panel and then you have to go to the add and remove programs and then check whether there is any program installed called Forceware NetworkAccessManager? If you have this program then uninstall it and after uninstalling that you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

I think you can solve this problem by disabling the product protection. First open the open the Avira in your computer and after opening the Avira in your computer you have to disable the product protection and afetr that you have to open the Mozilla Firefox and then you have to check whether same things is happening again or not.

If you don’t know about how to disable the product protection in Avira then you have to follow these steps.

• Open the Avira.
    • After that you have to enable the expert mode
    • After that you have to go to the setting.
    • Now you have to select the go to the general and security
    • And then disable the product protection from there.
    • I hope after performing this steps your problem will get solved.

Well I have checked with other browser and this problem occurring with other browser also and I have also tried to solve this problem by checking the programs in add and remove programs but Forceware NetworkAccessManager was not there.

Now after that I have followed the above steps and I have disabled the product protection and after that also problem doesn’t get solved. Now what should I do to solve this issue?

After looking at your above reply I will suggest you to uninstall the avira's proactiv and after uninstalling the avira's proactiv you have to open the Mozilla Firefox and then you have to check whether you are able to load the pages or not. According to me after uninstalling the avira's proactiv your problem will get solved.

To uninstall the avira's proactiv you have to first go to add and remove program and then you have to click on the Avira and then you have to click on the change.

After that you have to untick the proactiv option and then you need to proceed with the installation. Now after that proactiv will get uninstalled from your computer.

If above solution does not help you to get rid of this issue then you have to uninstall the Avira from your computer and then you have to restart the PC and then you have to delete all the temp files. Now after that you have to install the Avira again in your PC and then your problem will get solved.