Thread: Getting UPDlib error 573 in Avira Antivirus premium

Getting UPDlib error 573 in Avira Antivirus premium

Hello friends I am using Avira Antivirus premium in my computer and In my computer my antivirus get updated automatically and it never gives any error but from last some days it has started giving me problem. now whenever Avira Antivirus premium try to update at that time it gives UPDlib error 573. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Getting UPDlib error 573 in Avira Antivirus premium

According to me you should try to solve this problem by doing following steps. You have to open the start menu in your computer and after opening the start menu you have to select the programs and then you have to click on the accessories. Now after selecting the accessories you have to select the system tools option. in the system tools option you will see the option called system restore and then you have to click on the system restore option. Now you have to follow screen instruction and then when system restore process gets completed at that time you have to check whether same problem are occurring or not. Many times by trying this solution this problem can get solved.

I think after doing the system restore in your computer you will not face the same problem with the Avira Antivirus premium. If you need any more help then let me know.

If after doing the system restore also if you are getting the same problem then you should open the Avira Antivirus premium in your computer and after that you have to open the settings and then you have to check whether all the update related settings are ok or not. if you find anything wrong with the setting then change it and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I will suggest you to go to the official site of the Avira Antivirus premium and after visiting the official site of the Avira Antivirus premium you have to download the updates file manually and after downloading the updates file you have apply that in your computer and then you have to check whether Avira Antivirus premium is able to update or not. as far as I know updating the Avira Antivirus premium manually will do the trick.

If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

I have already tried to solve this problem by doing the system restore and after doing the system restore also I was facing the same problem with Avira Antivirus premium and after that I have also checked the setting and all the setting were ok.

After that I have also tried to fix this issue by trying to update the Avira Antivirus premium manually with no luck. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

As you have said that you are not able to fix the problem by trying the above mentioned solution and that is why you should uninstall the Avira Antivirus premium from your computer and after that you have to reboot the PC and after rebooting the PC you have to install the Avira Antivirus premium in your computer again and then your problem might get solved.