Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-11-2011

How to uninstall Av security 2012 from PC running window XP?

? Hi, i have a laptop in which i have installed windows XP but yesterday when i installed this antivirus that i have mentioned, i got so many problem with that as the whole machine were working far much slower than earlier. Thus i was about to get it uninstall from the system but i am not sure how i can do this, because i have tried my best in order to get it uninstalled, but i am not able to do that any way. Any suggestion for doing the same will be appreciated.
Old 27-11-2011

re: How to uninstall Av security 2012 from PC running window XP?

have you ever tried uninstalling the program with the help of any uninstaller? Because i think that could be the only source you can have and by means of which you can uninstall any program from the machine. in fact it is always recommended to make use of any such software while we concern the uninstalling of any such antivirus form the machine.
Old 27-11-2011

i don?t know what could be the problem with the same but still i would like to recommend you that you should try to have a glance over this LINK so that you can have better idea about the same. they have mentioned each and every steps perfectly in order to uninstall the program from the computer.
Old 27-11-2011

Quote:
have you ever tried uninstalling the program with the help of any uninstaller? Because i think that could be the only source you can have and by means of which you can uninstall any program from the machine. in fact it is always recommended to make use of any such software while we concern the uninstalling of any such antivirus form the machine.
I am also thinking about the same to make use of any such software in the machine in order to get it uninstall but still is there any other way through which i can remove it?

Quote:
i don?t know what could be the problem with the same but still i would like to recommed you that you should try to have a glance over this thread so that you can have better idea about the same. they have mentioned each and every steps perfectly in order to uninstall the program from the computer.
Thanks for the Link you have mentioned but still i haven?t found it helpful that as well, any more suggestion left?
Old 27-11-2011

yeah off course there is another way of removing is as well, you have to simply follow the below mentioned steps for the same,
  • - First Right-click on AV Security 2012 icon and select Properties. Then select Shortcut tab, because i have always found that The location of the malware is in the Target box.

• - So in my case it was in the directory ?C:\Windows\System32 folder?, thus you have to open the location that you are getting from the target box.

• - As you open that windows look for the file name called ?TcS22bF3nGaQWKf.exe?.

• - As you got the file simply, rename it and change a file name extension, in my case i have renamed it as ?TcS22bF3nGaQWKf.vir?

• - As you completed with this you have to reboot the machine and download free anti-malware software run a full system scan.

• - One the malicious file will be detected by the malware remover it will be deleted.
Old 30-11-2011

Re: How to uninstall Av security 2012 from PC running window XP?

Though i am agree with the above user but still if suppose you are not getting what you have do than you can simply Visit the LINK i have mentioned. They have properly mentioned about the removal process through the Video.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,