Thread: Ad-Aware 9.6 does not recognize the new definition file

Ad-Aware 9.6 does not recognize the new definition file

I have recently updated the Ad-Aware from 9.5 to 9.6 and after doing that it has started giving me problems. Now it is not recognizing the new virus definition files. This problem has started after updating the Ad-Aware and before updating it all the things were working fine. please tell me what can I do to fix this problem?

Re: Ad-Aware 9.6 does not recognize the new definition file

Try to solve this problem by downloading the virus definition file manually from the official site of the Ad-Aware and then check whether it is giving you the same problem or not. I think after trying your problem might get solved. if you get the same problem then you should remove the Ad-Aware from your computer properly and after uninstalling the Ad-Aware from your computer completely you have to reboot the computer and after rebooting the computer you have to download the Ccleaner and then clean your PC and then you have to install the Ad-Aware again in your computer and after that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

Most of the time by reinstalling the software this type of problem can get solved.

Re: Ad-Aware 9.6 does not recognize the new definition file

I have tried to solve this issue by manually downloading the definition file and after that also I get the same problem. now after that I have reinstalled the Ad-Aware in my computer and after reinstalling the Ad-Aware in my PC it has started working properly. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.