Thread: Avast antivirus vs. Eset antivirus

Avast antivirus vs. Eset antivirus

HI, I have noticed so many vulnerability in the machine and that’s why I was thinking to install any good antivirus in the machine but I am not sure which one is better to have?

Because see when I was searching about the same I came to know that almost all the people have their own set of opinion and that’s why it is quite difficult to determine as well which one would be better. Please suggest me any honest opinion about the same.

Re: Avast antivirus vs. Eset antivirus

- I have used both the software, but currently using Eset antivirus and would like to tell you about the same. So the most recent versions of Eset (V4.0) are weighty compared to other versions and a proccess called ekrn.exe eats a lot of resources sometimes consuming 100% of CPU, thus concerning this I would not recommend you to have this one rather you should have another one.

while compare the same with avast, so first it is free of cost, and the most important thing is like the newer version is far much lighter while utilizing resources and i think that offers equal or better protection than Eset.

But you should also consider sa the avast have 7 shields of protection and excelent detection of viruses thus if you haven’t used any such software ever then it would be better if you install the free version first and get it tested and if you like the performance then you can buy it anytime.

HI, I have noticed so many vulnerability in the machine and that’s why I was thinking to install any good antivirus in the machine but I am not sure which one is better to have?

Because see when I was searching about the same I came to know that almost all the people have their own set of opinion and that’s why it is quite difficult to determine as well which one would be better. Please suggest me any honest opinion about the same.
    See I would say none of the antivirus are perfect and I would like to tell you the reason about different opinion from every people, like if suppose I am having some problem with the machine then surely I am going to test various antivirus for sure, and that’s why is suppose one among all become good for me then surely I would recommend only that one. But it was good just because those viruses were deleted because of that but if it was unsuccessful over there then surely I would recommend another one.

But still as far as this two are concern I would suggest you to have Avast once because I haven’t ever heard about the same.

I am just agree with the above user as I haven’t ever heard about the another one rather than the avast thus I would also suggest you the same but still I believe as Avast and Nod32 both have civilized interfaces, straight detections, low false positives, both runs with utilizing low resources. By the way are u taking into consideration the firewall as well?

If so then I cannot tell about that exact with respect to this two antivirus but still avast has a free version with many features while Nod32 has nothing such. So, why don't you try Avast free a few days. And if you like the interface and its performance then surely you can have the paid version of the same.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but still was wondering as if I get the free version then will it give me the same functionality as the paid software? And if not so obviously this is next to worthless.