Thread: Sync of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 in Microsoft Outlook not working with Cached Exchange mode

Sync of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 in Microsoft Outlook not working with Cached Exchange mode

I use ESET NOD32 Antivirus in last two month for security purpose. Two days before I download and updated ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 on my windows 7. I also do synchronization task with my Microsoft Outlook software. Now this sync task will not work in Cached Exchange mode. The same kind of problem is being arrives on my ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.0 sync with outlook. Can anybody already faced such issue?? If yes, then please share your valuable result onto it. this is well for me to fix this complicated issue.

Re: Sync of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 in Microsoft Outlook not working with Cached Exchange mode

For fixing this complicated trouble you need to follow below mentioned process:
    1. Open ESET NOD32 Antivirus window and hit F5.
    2. It will put you in the Advanced Setup tree.
    3. Open Miscellaneous -> Email client integration.
    4. Disable the Integration with MS Outlook
    5. Save your changes and reboot system.
    6. That’s it.

Re: Sync of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 in Microsoft Outlook not working with Cached Exchange mode

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumathi View Post
    For fixing this complicated trouble you need to follow below mentioned process:
    1. Open ESET NOD32 Antivirus window and hit F5.
    2. It will put you in the Advanced Setup tree.
    3. Open Miscellaneous -> Email client integration.
    4. Disable the Integration with MS Outlook
    5. Save your changes and reboot system.
    6. That’s it.
    Above mentioned steps is being helpful in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.0 program. I already used it for fixing such complex issue. You can also try this on my ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 program. I hope that this disabling integration will be fixing your complicated trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by TABLITA View Post
    Above mentioned steps is being helpful in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.0 program. I already used it for fixing such complex issue. You can also try this on my ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 program. I hope that this disabling integration will be fixing your complicated trouble.
    If the problem still persists after disabling Outlook integration, try to setting the compatibility mode of your program. This is necessary when the software can’t be work in proper mode. For doing this process, you can to Enter F5 key to open the Advanced Setup window of NOD 32. Go to Antivirus and antispyware Email protection POP3 Compatibility and change the Compatibility setup to possible highest compatibility range. Try this and check what happen on your program.

You can also try to do uncheck mark on the Integrate into Microsoft Outlook and Integrate into Outlook Express/Windows Mail options. You found this option under same Advanced Setup window of this NOD 32 program.

Quote Originally Posted by AmaF View Post
    You can also try to do uncheck mark on the Integrate into Microsoft Outlook and Integrate into Outlook Express/Windows Mail options. You found this option under same Advanced Setup window of this NOD 32 program.
    We're testing Nod32 on a couple of XP desktops and they are all experiencing the same issues now. You can try to integrate it with the Exchange 2007 program. This is also latest program that works to do the improvement in your system. Exchange 2007 introduces a new concept to Exchange organizations, the concept of server roles. Train Signal's comprehensive Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 training features over 21 hours of video instruction. It will be helpful to fix such integration type of problem. try this Exchange Server 2007 integration with NOD 32 program and check what result arrives onto your system./ this is well for solving your complex troubles with an easiest manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjork View Post
    We're testing Nod32 on a couple of XP desktops and they are all experiencing the same issues now. You can try to integrate it with the Exchange 2007 program. This is also latest program that works to do the improvement in your system. Exchange 2007 introduces a new concept to Exchange organizations, the concept of server roles. Train Signal's comprehensive Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 training features over 21 hours of video instruction. It will be helpful to fix such integration type of problem. try this Exchange Server 2007 integration with NOD 32 program and check what result arrives onto your system./ this is well for solving your complex troubles with an easiest manner.
    Have you tried "Disable checking upon Inbox content change"?? if not then try this and check what result arrives onto your NOD 32 antivirus 5 program. It will be work to fix your complicated troubles onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by shetty View Post
    Have you tried "Disable checking upon Inbox content change"?? if not then try this and check what result arrives onto your NOD 32 antivirus 5 program. It will be work to fix your complicated troubles onto it.
    I don't want to disable ESET from scanning my Outlook 2007 email because it will be helpful to me for any stage. It works to scan online email of the outlook 2007. Hence I would be say that try this and check what happen onto your antivirus. Then I try to do the check mark on the "Disable checking upon inbox content change". It works and now the integration works to fix this complex type of problem. Attempt this and ensure what result arrives on your windows 7 system.

This does not work for me. I continue to experience sync issue. Hence I decided to apply resynchronization process onto this NOD 32 program to bring it back to the top. It will be work and in response it gives full valuable performance onto it. You can also make an effort this and prove that best result arrives onto it.