Thread: Layout of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 changes each time when i restart PC

Layout of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 changes each time when i restart PC

I buy this ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 in yesterday and install it into my windows 7 system. Now I facing problem onto it. Now when I try to restart the pc, layout of this antivirus is being changed. How can I avoid it? What was the reason behind that?? Is it bug or something else? It comes on all weird and rectangular layout formats. Thanks in advance.

Re: Layout of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 changes each time when i restart PC

I think you had installed some dummy version of this nod 32 on your system. I would be suggest to you for uninstall this antivirus and check the latest 5.0.94.0 version for installation point of view. You can found it with the help of google search engine. Then download and install it into your system. This will be work to fix your complicated troubles. Try this and check what arrives onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by shetty View Post
    I think you had installed some dummy version of this nod 32 on your system. I would be suggest to you for uninstall this antivirus and check the latest 5.0.94.0 version for installation point of view. You can found it with the help of google search engine. Then download and install it into your system. This will be work to fix your complicated troubles. Try this and check what arrives onto it.
    Yes, I also think that you need to do this simple task on windows 7. Windows 7 is compatible with this version and it is the latest version of NOD32 antivirus. Hence try to download this antivirus. you can use third party as well as official site for such downloading and installation task. Before start downloading process, check the system requirement section on source of antivirus download. It will be helpful to understand that the selected antivirus is comfortable with current system. Hence try this and install it carefully on your windows 7.

Quote Originally Posted by AmaF View Post
    Yes, I also think that you need to do this simple task on windows 7. Windows 7 is compatible with this version and it is the latest version of NOD32 antivirus. Hence try to download this antivirus. you can use third party as well as official site for such downloading and installation task. Before begin this downloading process, I would be suggested to check the system requirement section of the antivirus download link. It will be helpful to understand that the selected antivirus is comfortable with current system. Hence try this and install it carefully on your windows 7.
    If you are already using the latest 5.0.94.0 build, on Windows 7 Ultimate X64, try to do the reset task onto it. Try to do reset the window layout to bring it back to normal position. Try this and check what happen onto your system.

If you want to fix this layout issue, try to uninstall via start menu, run removal utility from eset site, reboot and clean install. This is common process and it surely help to you for solving your complex trouble. Try this and check what happen onto it. Yes automatic do not make any sensible installation. Instead of that you can use this clean installation. This is well for solving your complex issue. Try this on your system. Also read more information about it on official site of the NOD32 antivirus.