Thread: Registration of ESET Smart Security 5 causing Windows to hang

Registration of ESET Smart Security 5 causing Windows to hang

It's established on 3 PCs at this time. Whenever I upgrade from ESET Smart Security 4 toward ESET Smart Security 5, it breaks my Windows login procedure. It totally hangs beside the login page and it WILL NOT correctly permit Windows to log in. I have even made a new install of ESET Smart Security 5 and it at rest hangs on the login screen following inputting my password.

Re: Registration of ESET Smart Security 5 causing Windows to hang

The main sources of problems for the Windows PC are viruses! The situation will remain so because there is scant information on computer security. The writer of viruses knows this and continues to infect thousands of machines without your knowledge, since without adequate basic protections. The first thing to do is install a good antivirus and a good firewall. Furthermore security software, like antivirus, use a lot of computer resources (up to 50% can slow down the operating system) to install more programs than necessary because it is not advisable to go to create errors, conflicts, and VS can make the machine so slow as to be unusable.

I appreciate your honesty in telling me that the antivirus is not legal. I mean, whether or not the antivirus pirated reason, I have to say that you should uninstall it. With that we remove a potential source of vulnerability and probable Uninstall it and Restart. You can Download and install CCleaner for this.

Unfortunately were performed a series of wrong actions. To solve all the problems and in the best way, I suggest you do a format to your computer. When it is formatted, then as if he had just come from the factory, without any file or program in addition to the default careful not to overdo it and put in the install file to your computer!

Before you get your new install security software to be sure that all remnants of the previous S software are eliminated. Manufacturers provide appropriate removal tools.

A registry cleaner like CCleaner cleans the registry is somewhat versed in using the search function itself.

Also it cannot hurt the system 32 driver’s folder for driver corpses browse.