Thread: ESET Smart Security 5 error:"Antispam Protection - Error Writing Antispam Counters"

ESET Smart Security 5 error:"Antispam Protection - Error Writing Antispam Counters"

Now installed the Eset Smart Security and from the onset I have been noticing the following message within my Events Log on a usual basis.

"Antispam Protection - Error Writing Antispam Counters."

Additionally, I am experiencing problems with e-mails being marked like Spam. The trouble is not through inward bound e-mails from people on top of my White list.

Does anybody recognize how I can determine this trouble?

Re: ESET Smart Security 5 error:"Antispam Protection - Error Writing Antispam Counters"

Ensure you're running the most up-to-date edition of the software.

Did you attempt by un-installing ESS as well as reinstalling?

If the trouble persists, I'd recommend open a ticket with the support subdivision in your state and comprise a SysInspector log meant for analysis.

Re: ESET Smart Security 5 error:"Antispam Protection - Error Writing Antispam Counters"

The number appears once in the license mail and you should also be filled out in the program at the surface in the "Update" and then on "Enter license data".

To continue working during a physical examination was in any case without problems. With one or two active services ESET Smart Security is already quite frugal. The memory was average with 30 MB RAM and loaded hard. The self-protection is not very effective. In the first test was the kernel service and then complete the ESET suite be easily terminated using Task Manager. A message to the user did not. This is a serious security problem, since this malware has an easy game.