Thread: Keep getting Blue screen of death after installing ESET Smart Security 5

Keep getting Blue screen of death after installing ESET Smart Security 5

At the time of having an install ESS 5.0.94.0 and starting and running of my pc, I am experiencing 3 blue screens of death. After attaching a mindump file that was generated and wants to know if anyone has a concern regarding of this problem and why it is able to occur frequently. I am appreciating some help from you. Please assist me in this issue.

Re: Keep getting Blue screen of death after installing ESET Smart Security 5

Try for making an upload of the minidump from somewhere and get to know about the download link. At any condition, it'd be better if you are able to produce a kernel or totally memory dump which might be essential for determining the reason of BSOD.

following quite a few and more BSOD's I made a de-activation of the all process management of memory which were used by a firefox addon which were named something as memory fox leaving browser memory management on.After this I didn’t had a try for another BSOD. On my system It seems that this addon in addition to ESET 5 are not able to play well jointly.

After speaking to the QA engineer they spoke that it was unable for them to reproduce the issue at the time of testing Mozilla Firefox 8.01 with Memory Fox 7.4 under Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (x86). I shall relate with the engineer and let you know some additional information about the reproducing of the particular issue.

I suppose your problem should be fixed in the upcoming builds of the HIPS module. Just make a confirmation for the crashes which go away at the time of disabling HIPS for a while. The problem can be solved by this supposition.

I should thank you in this case as the problem was solved with your mere answer. It was possible to troubleshoot the issue and there is no problems regarding the safety of internet. There are situations where you are encountered with the blue screen on other antivirus programs apart from ESET smart security. If you are able to provide me some commom applications with which we can eradicate the cause of blue screen, it will be helpful for me after I try out for another antivirus program.

The problem generally occurs because it might be possible that a faulty installation of RAM has occurred. I can suggest you in this problem as for removing one module from your system and restarting the system can get to the solution of this issue. But this will occur in the case when you are having more than one RAM module. An installation of new RAM can be the other option if the problem persists. I suppose by replacing of RAM can solve the issue of blue screen of death.

A installation of new ram can solve the issue anyways but if have installed a new faulty hardware, it might be the case for which you are getting this problem. If suppose you came across such a issue, remove the faulty hardware which was connected. Apart from this a installation of driver can cause the blue screen on your system. So try un-installing the driver and you could solve the issue.