Thread: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 versus ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 versus ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

Recently I have heard about the ‘ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5’ so I have seen the feature for this and decided to have this one for my desktop, but however my friends suggest me to have the ‘ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4’. So I am quite confused between these two ESET antiviruses, so which one you prefer me to have for my Desktop, so what are the things that are good for both of the Antivirus as compare to each other and which will be the best among this two. So if you guys want to share any of the ideas or there are any of the suggestion you guys want to give then please do the reply.

Re: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 versus ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

The ESET Smart Security versions 4.0 have the additional integration of ESET SysInspector, that can support for ‘Mozilla Thunderbird’ and also for the ‘Windows Live Mail’ this is the advantage for the ‘ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4’ there is the new self-defense module and also the updated firewall module is there in this version of the ESET antivirus. There are the feature that can be used for creating bootable CD and USB flash drives. So I think that this is the good option to have the version 4 for the system.

Both of these antiviruses are the best and mostly same they both have the major advancements over its predecessor, and also there are the feature and the option that can be used for Microsoft Exchange Server. There are the improvements in this latest version of the ESET Smart Security
    • Antivirus
    • Antispyware
    • Personal Firewall
    • Antispam

These things are improved in the new version for this antivirus, and these things provide the better stability and performance of the software. There are the full supports for Windows Automated Installation Kit 2.0 that for the Windows 7 and Mozilla Thunderbird 3 e-mails clients.

There are most of the advanced feature and the option I have seen in the version 4 for the ESET NOD32 Antivirus which includes
    1. Improved antivirus as well as antispyware protection beside evolving threats
    2. New antispam protection such as RBL, DNSBL, fingerprinting, reputation checking, rules, manual whitelisting/blacklisting so that to ensure maximum detection of the email threats
    3. There is the availability for the additional (optional) layer of antispam protection
    4. Good scalability and performance
    5. Scanning of email database is also available with the improved version.

So for this reason I can suggest you to get the ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 4 for the System.

There are the thing for both the version that you can make the use of the download page of Eset for your region, so there are the thing that can give you the chance for downloading the trail version of this Antivirus and then entering the serial key that are given by the site to make the trial of this Antivirus so the best idea is to have this version of the Antivirus for the trail and then you can make the choice for the best for this two version of the Application.

The benefits for using the ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 5 are as follow:
    There is the Cloud-powered scanning which delivers the optimized real-time protection against social media exploits.
    There is the Gamer Mode which is new to these versions that make the user to focus on the online sessions as well as the important work tasks without interruption.
    There is the Energy Saving Mode which Identifies when the laptop automatically postpones the scheduled tasks alerting you before any of the larger update downloads.
    There is the Smart Detection of the malware which utilize the advanced detection so that to protect technology from unknown threats and flags which are new change of the known malware.

With the availability of the single licenses, you can make the use of this license for different computers. And I think this Is the best for this Antivirus, so finally I can say that both of the Antivirus are good and well develop to protect the system from the external malware that can harm the system. So make the use of any of the Antivirus that support the system configuration so that you can make the use of this application for your system.

Depends on the package purchased there are the availability for the number of assignments to the single license, so this is good for the 3/5 registrations. So with the help of this feature there can be the chances for having the Antivirus for several of the Desktop and to make them use for the protection of the System from the external attacks of the virus. However both of these versions for the antivirus are good for the use and for the protection of the system as there as per your choice you can get the Antivirus for your system. They both have the mostly same feature that can be used by the user.

There are the best of the feature there in the version 4.2 that can be used for the additional advantage for the protection there for the System so there are the improved antivirus and antispyware, Improved Personal Firewall, Full support for Windows 7, The added Firewall Profiles this are the best I have seen in this Antivirus so this can be used for the protection of the system. The additional improved http scanner which are the best thing I have seen in this antivirus.

With the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5, you are sure to get the protected at the highest level while you work online, this also provide protection at the social network, and also at download files or exchange data via removable media.

The ESET antiviruses have these feature that are used by the user to provide the protection of the System by the External malware and virus that make the system corrupt, so the best of this ESET antivirus is there that it act as an Antivirus for the External attack for the virus to the system, there are also the Antispyware and the Personal Firewall is also there to make the protection of the System from unauthorized Access of the malware.