Thread: Do the HTTPS filtering with ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

Do the HTTPS filtering with ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

Recently I have install the Antivirus ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 there in my Desktop and I have seen this is the advanced Antivirus for the Desktop but however I want to know more about the option there in this Antivirus and there uses, so the main thing I want to know is there any of the option is there that can be used for the HTTP, that I means is there are the things that can be used to turn off or turn On the HTTPS. So if you guys have any of the information about this Antivirus then please does the reply for this query.

Re: Do the HTTPS filtering with ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

There are the option there in the Antivirus that can be used for this purpose, so for that you have to make the use of the protocol filtering, that means that you have to make the attempt for enabling SSL in protocol filtering, may this will help you to make the changes for the HTTP setting.

According to my suggestion you can make the use of the option there available for the setting there in this antivirus so for that you have to go for the ‘Advanced setup’ and after that you have to go for the ‘Web and email’ there you will get the option for the ‘Web access protection’ and then finally you Have to go for the ‘HTTP’ may this option have the feature that can be used for the switching Off and On for these HTTPS.

There are the inbuilt option are there in this Antivirus there are the option are there that can be used for these purpose, so for that you have to make the attempt for enabling SSL in protocol filtering. So because of this thing there in the game the protocol filtering, so by this you are able to make the changes for the HTTP.