Thread: Why ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 causes BSOD on reboot.

Why ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 causes BSOD on reboot.

Recently I have installed the ‘ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5’ on my system in order to protect the System from the external malware. But the thing I have seen for this ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 is that this Antivirus always shows the stop error 07E. Not even let the "Welcome" screen even to come on the screen, even I have used the BSOD but nothing result. So what this issue all about whether the Antivirus don’t support my system or any other issue is there. So if you guys have any of the information about this issue or any of the ideas that you have then please do the reply for this. Any of the suggestion will be Thanks and appreciated.

Re: Why ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 causes BSOD on reboot.

This kinds of the issue is happens there for the Antivirus due to the faulty driver there in the system, so make this sure to make the verification for the Driver that are there in to your system. So if there any of the faulty drivers there then make the replacement for that with the update version of the driver. And you can also restart the Antivirus just after completing the BSOD. May this will help you to come out of the issue.

Even I was also having the same issue so I have try several thing for this but finally I have get the solution for this so you just do this thing may it work for you so for that you have to make the changes in the HIPS feature there for these antivirus. So according to my suggestion for this issue you have to make the HIPS feature for this Antivirus to be turn off, so just try to turn off the HIPS for the Antivirus and make the restart of this antivirus.

There is the need for the reinstallation for this Application that is may some of the file is missing there while installation of this Antivirus so you just have to uninstall the Application there from the System, you just have to make the uninstall for these ‘ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5’ and then you have to install that in the System. May the reinstallation for these Antivirus will help you out. Or the better is to make the use of the new Downloaded ‘ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5’ to be installed after the uninstall of the previous Antivirus. So first do this thing and if sill you have the issue for this Antivirus then you can contact to the Customer care office and have to send the Screen shot for this issue thee in the System. May they will go to help you for this issue.

There might be this error due to the real-time scanners, which means that there may be the real-time scanners running in your system, so make sure that that should be disabling and after that you can use to start the Antivirus there for the system. So make sure this will be there to make the real-time scanners running application to be disabling there for the antivirus.

Even I was also having the same problems for this Antivirus there in my system, so I have search to their official site for this issue. So there are the ways to make the correction for this kind of issue by just turning off the HIPS. And even I have seen that this is the issue there in this Antivirus only so this will be fixed in the next HIPS module for this Antivirus.

May be this is due to the faulty driver there in the System because these issues are mostl6y due to the Driver used in the system, so make the sure to make the use of the update Driver there in the System. And if the issue is not resolve then make the reinstallation of this Antivirus there in the System, and you can also send the mail to the ESET’s about the issue they will provide the information or the help for this issue to make you to make the use of these Antivirus.