Thread: Why the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 Does not allow connections to maintain access

Why the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 Does not allow connections to maintain access

Recently I have upgraded the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5, this is the good one I am happy with this but there is the little issue I have seen there that It keeps disconnecting me to use the several services there I want to access I have try several thing to overcome this situation but not get the solution for this thing so what is this all issue about , so guys if you have any of the information to get the connections to maintain access to the application then do the reply for this, I'm quite the noob and I would really appreciate your guys help!!

Re: Why the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 Does not allow connections to maintain access

This issue is there whenever there is the new installation for this Antivirus is done, so if there are the connection issue for getting the access to the application that you want to use then you have to do this following steps may this will help you out. So for that you have to go for the ‘advanced setup’ and then for the ‘Network’ there you will see the option for the ‘IDS and advanced options’ there you have to make the changes by just click on the ‘Allowed services’ there you have to make the check the option 'Maintain inactive TCP connections'.

Re: Why the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 Does not allow connections to maintain access

You have to make the enables the 'Maintain inactive TCP connections'. And after that you have to make the addition of the trusted zones for the .exe files in question, may this will work. However there is the installation issue that means some of the file has been missed during the installation of this Antivirus there in the system, s for that you have to make the reinstallation of this same Antivirus in the system, may the reinstallation of the system will be the way to get over this types of the issue.

I think the system configuration that you are using for the system is not that much that are require for this antivirus to have, so first make the verification for the system requirement and then make the changes as per the need and if possible then make the drivers update for the System, reinstall the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 and then restart the system.

Since according to my suggestion most of the latest application can only process on the Desktop or the Laptop that have the higher configuration.

Even I was also facing the same issue at the very start for the System, so I have try several of the attempt to overcome this situation so finally I have get the solution for this issue. So for that I have uninstall this Antivirus with the help of the Control Panel I have deleted the entire set-up file for this Antivirus and then I have downloaded the new setup for the same ‘ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5’ and then I have make the new installation for these Antivirus there in my system and after that I have not seen any of the issue that don’t allow to get the connection with the other Application.

There are the certain suspicious packets that were blocked by the firewall, so with the use of the Trouble shoot this is possible to make the use of the Application to get the Access with other application without any of the blocked over there. So for that you have to make the Access for the Application that are there n he system.