Thread: Unable to connect to maintain access for ESET Smart Security 5.0.93.10

Unable to connect to maintain access for ESET Smart Security 5.0.93.10

I am having a difficulty with the latest version of the ESET security. I in recent times made an reinstallation of windows and made an upgrade to security 5. I'm quite happy to owe it, apart from a one small difficulty. It continues to disconnect from quite a few services each and every time. I have particular rules for all these programs in my firewall settings so as to allow doing anything, still I am occurring with the same problem and get a small disconnect. Can you be able to suggest regarding this.

Re: Unable to connect to maintain access for ESET Smart Security 5.0.93.10

I have some programs with the same issues with special rules for them and all is permitted for supposed programs. In my case they are able to work perfectly fine, but I do occur with a disconnection but can recover myself. However these disconnects are emerging in the program ventrilo 3 (ventrilo.exe) - league of legends (lolclient.exe). After turning off my firewall It works fine for me, but that's not the suitable option t carry on.

I can come to the solution with providing you with advanced setup. In this setup settings move to the Network further going to IDS and advanced options and finally with the Allowed services and make sure for the option which is available as 'Maintain inactive TCP connections'.

I suppose you should by now have that enabled. According to me I made some addition of trusted zones for those .exe files which you mentioned in the above question and I ca say for you that up to now it has all been functioning properly. Appears as if you have been trying for the addition of .exe file once more but with zones I can say surely that it is making able to do the trick.
    Edit: it appears as if that it just worked with single program, the league of legends one is still working, but I don’t think of it being a bad launcher with extremely bad support, and the possibility of it could be just the servers.

I am with the same issue as you mentioned, Ventrilo 3.0.The same application you mentioned previously, but, in my case this is opposite of your case. The disconnections occur in World of Warcraft and the League of Legends works fine for me. i am having this problem with my desktop PC and my laptop both. I made a further contact with the service provider to make this issue solve.

This issue can be relating to an upgrade of the version. I think an update of your antivirus could make this issue resolvable. And I suppose according to me that a making a try for upgrading to v5.0.94.0 will make a difference. Do tell me according the same.

There might be a software problem in your PC or laptop, which might be not allowing to have an access on the particular file you mentioned. If the software has gone corrupted in this case, you should re install your operating system. This might solve the issue. You mentioned that the files are not continuing to have an error except for a particular file in which the error persists, so I think the problem might be occurring with the file alone itself.

Have a fresh installation of your antivirus program. Firstly you should remove it, and if you are having a setup for another antivirus, do a install of the same and try to launch the particular file with which you had the problem persisting. If some type of error still persists, I can surely say that the problem occurs in that particular file and not with your program or operating system. Then can try for the install of your previous antivirus program.