Thread: availability of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

availability of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

I want to know is the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 available in the market as I have heard from one of my friend who just told me that they have just unveiled the ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5. So I would like to know what era the features present in the antivirus as I’m thinking of buying this antivirus. So can anyone provide me with the new features present in the ESET NOD32 antivirus.

Re: availability of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5

I don’t have much idea about this but have gone through some of the features like they are coming up with the HIPS in which it will not allow programs to be changed unless permission is given, got tougher scanning through which your programs will be more secured and I guess having such kind features would be great.

According to me here are some of the features in the new ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 which have recently unveiled about it.

• They have introduced the HIPS –in which it will not permit the changes which are done by the programs automatically.
    • It will not allow the notification prompting up while playing the games.
    • Enhanced memory scan which will increase to catch the malware activities.
    • By selecting the option of the shutdown will automatically let you shutdown your PC after completing of scanning.

I want to know this are the only features coming with the ESET NOD32 Antivirus or are there any other features with the antivirus.

This are the features coming with the ESET NOD32 Antivirus which the friend has mentioned above and apart from this I would like to say that they also have the feature of the ESET grid which would allow to detect the malware fast and can also scam for the virus quickly by which doing this will lessen your time.

I want to know is the ESET NOD32 Antivirus available for the business edition, as I need the antivirus for the business use. So do anyone have the idea about this.

As you require the antivirus for the business edition then let me tell you that, business edition is not totally different from this edition and I want to tell you that they have not yet reveled about the business edition , if any of the update will be there then you will get the notification regarding this.