Thread: Gamer mode is not working with ESET NOD32 v.5

Gamer mode is not working with ESET NOD32 v.5

Hey al, I have recently installed the ESET NOD32 v.5, and I am running on the Windows 7 Ultimate x64. And after this install I am getting problem with this, and the problem is: while I am playing the game at that time I get popup window coming up saying ESET NOD32 v.5 needs my attention. And at that time Gamer Mode is disabled, this is really very frustrating to me. And also this comes when I am playing the video in the Windows Media Player. Can here anyone suggest me some suggestion about this??

Re: Gamer mode is not working with ESET NOD32 v.5

Yes, I have seen this bug with the so many of the users of this version. I was also having this NOD32 v5 and with that I was having this bugs which you are posted over here. I tried with the so many of the suggestion but no where I get the suggestion about this. For the same reason only, I tried with the uninstalling this v5 and instead of this I am now using v4 which is not having this all bugs. For you also I will suggest you to try with the same. Now I am waiting for the next release and hope that they will not include this all problem with the next version of the NOD 32. And also with this antivirus, I had also noticed the web-browsing is way slow. For resolving all this problem, I will suggest you to use the NOD32 v4 only. Or else try to find the suggestion about this.

Hey dude, thanks for the reply. Hope that ESSET will soon release the update for this apart from these minor bugs.

Ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for this, I will suggest you to try to use the ESS version 4 only. Because I have tried with this and with this version, I was not getting any this type of the alert while playing the game.