Thread: Bluescreen caused by ESET NOD32 v5 and shareport 1.15

Bluescreen caused by ESET NOD32 v5 and shareport 1.15

Friends, I have recently installed the ESET NOD32 v5 on my system and for my all computers I can easily use the Shareport for the printing. But after this installation I get some problem related with this, and the problem is that when I connect to the shareport at that time I get the bluescreen. And when I tried this with the NOD v4, I get that this is working very fine. In my office, all my 6 PCs are running on the windows 7 and out of them, 4 are having NOD32 v4. Can here anyone suggest me some suggestion to resolve this problem??

Re: Bluescreen caused by ESET NOD32 v5 and shareport 1.15

Ok, for getting resolve your problem I will suggest you to try with the following suggestion::
    • Disable HIPS
    • Include Shareport in the HIPS rules
    • Disable realtime protection.
    • Use Beta updates

Try with this al steps and hope that after this you get resolve your problem. Reply me back about the result.

Yes, ,me too also get the lot of the problem with the NOD32 v5 and I didn’t get the problem to resolve that and for that reason, now I am using NOD32 v4 in my system and this is not having bluescreen problem with the shareport 1.15. I had spend the lot of time with this problem and I get bluescreen when I connect to the external hard drive. At the connecting time I get the bluescreen, and for resolving the problem I have to restart the PC. And with the bluescreen I get that the main problem is caused by the ntoskrnl.exe driver. I tried with contacting with the support also but this also not helped to resolve the problem. And then I switched back to the NOD32 v4 and all things went back to normal. For you also, I will suggest you to try to switch back to the NOD32 v4 and I am sure that with this you will noy get this problem. Hope that this help you to resolve the problem.

Yes, I tried with the suggestion but still I get that this is not helping me to resolve the problem. I tried with all the 4 steps which you have suggested to me but still there I found that this is not helping me, still I get the same blue screen problem. Thanks for replying me about this. Can here anyone else try with suggesting me some more good suggestion in this case??

Yes, I am also using the latest version of ESET NOD32 that is version 5 and with this I get that I am suffering form the same BSOD problem while I am trying with the shareport 1.15. for resolving this, I tried with the above setting which you have suggested, but still I get the same problem. And now, I am using the previous version 4 and with this I am not having any this type of the problem. For the above user I will suggest to try to use the version 4 only, and I am sure that he will also not get any this type of the problem. Try with this and reply here back if you again get the same problem.