Thread: How to unlock MBlaze?

How to unlock MBlaze?

Hey guys do any of you all have some idea as if how can we unlock the MBlaze and if any of you all do have some ideas for the same then do give a fitting reply for the same. that’s what I want to say here. I am trying to unlock this mblaze and thinking of using it with some different isp, probably a mtnl.

Anyways what’s your reply for the same. do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: How to unlock MBlaze?

I don’t think so you can unlock the modem because its is a cdma and hence that’s what you should be thinking of, it is not possible to unlock the cdma. I hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.

I have tried doing with the Vodafone as well as the reliance as well but it is really not possible doing with the mts since unlocking it is a very difficult thing that’s for sure. So this is what I am saying here, i have given a lot of try for the mts but it is not possible at all. So I suppose it will not be possible at all, this is what I want to say here.

Don’t give me that silly reason that it is a cdma and we cannot unlock it c’mon guys I cannot expect such kind of response from you all about the same and hence I think that’s not happening at all.

So I would say please do some research for the same and answer me out accordingly that’s it from my side for you all. Do start replying guys.

Dear All,

We would like to inform you to not to trust any unauthorized communication related to unlocking of any MTS branded device from any blogs/ websites as this may corrupt your Device / Computer.

MTS, takes no responsibility for the damage caused as a result of relaying on the content of such blogs/ websites and any tempering with the device software or hardware. Appropriate troubleshooting steps are mentioned in our official MTS website.
    We assure you, we would take necessary stringent measures for the owners who are promoting such unauthorized misleading communication.

Regards
    MTS Customer Service India

We do not discuss about unlocking hardware devices, in case the official product company does not allows the same, no further discussion about this topic can be continued.

Locking this topic