Thread: Want to access the reliance modem page

Want to access the reliance modem page

Earlier I was having an airtel connection and now I am having the reliance connection earlier I was easily able to access the modem pages but now I am not able to do it. Any idea why is that so? If you all have some replies for the same then you can give me a reply about the same that would be better for me that’s what I want to say here. my ip is 192.168.1.1 and if there is anything that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all. So do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: Want to access the reliance modem page

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    Earlier I was having an airtel connection and now I am having the reliance connection earlier I was easily able to access the modem pages but now I am not able to do it. Any idea why is that so? If you all have some replies for the same then you can give me a reply about the same that would be better for me that’s what I want to say here. my ip is 192.168.1.1 and if there is anything that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all. So do reply accordingly on the same.
    It is very important that you do specify the model number of the modem that is being provided by the reliance people then only we can try and answer it out for you. So do start replying on the same that would be better for me that’s what I am saying here. so what are your replies?

Well it is the UT-300R2 and is there anything that you want to know then please do pass on the information to me then you can reply over here for the same. Waiting for the response from your side accordingly over here.

Enter your ip address at the address bar and then a small window will appear in front of you which is the modem settings page at that time enter the ip address 192.168.1.1 now go and enter the username and password as admin and admin. So that’s what you should be checking out for sure, that’s what I want to say here.

So hope this small suggestion from my side does helps you to some extent that’s it from my isde sor you.

Yes exactly I did that and still it did not work for me now what to do can you all please tell me I am waiting for the response from your side about the same. whenever I want to address the ip address that is 192.168.1.1 what I get is an error, now you only tell me what to do I am waiting for the response from your side. That’s what I want to say here. so hope this small suggestion from my side does help you to some extent that’s it from my side for you all.

Ok is that is not working then try with the suggestion that I am giving you here and do let me know if that works for you or not, so do get started with the same

1) Enter the username as admin and type password as utstar.
    2) Now go to the setup button. You will see I nthe left hand side pvc_0_35. Click on that.
    3) In the right hand side there is a drop down list Select PPPoE. Now the page will expand further, now what you have to do is enter the username and the password that are given by the respective isp’s that’s what I want to say here.
    4) Now make sure that delete 60 should be appearing in the Idle Timeout Text Box also type 0 as well.
    5) Now click on save all and then restart the modem, that’s what you should be doing. Now let me know if the said solution from my side does help you or not. That’s it from my side for you.
    So hope this said solution from my side does work for you.

Try with the hard resetting of the modem in case if you don’t know then press the reset button and continuously hold it for 20 seconds. Now do this 4 times repeatedly and then see if it is working or not. So do give a it a try it should work out for sure.

See there is nothing to do with that at all. What you have to do is unplug the internet cable which comes from the isp. Now restart the modem and then when it gets finally connected type the following ip address in the browser and that is 192.168.1.1.

Now enter the admin and also the password respectively that’s what you should be doing. I hope this small suggestion from my side did help you to some extent.

In case if nothing of the solution is working for you I would say that you should have a chat with the customer support team of this particular isp and ask from them regarding the solution and they will address you accordingly so that’s what I am saying here, I hope the said solution from my side did help you. Do let me know what the customer support said.

Guys I will be shortly trying out with the said solution thanks a lot for the support that you have given here, appreciate your hard work that you have given here, so thanks a ton for that.