Thread: Unable to access Sterlite SAM300AX modem

Unable to access Sterlite SAM300AX modem

The access to the modem page stops suddenly don’t know what can be the problem. It happens once In every 2 months. So can you all please tell me as if what could have a=caused this problem. I know that it is not any kind of security threat and all but I want to know like what can be causing this problem, are the isp people to be blamed for this. What do you all have to say about the same I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: Unable to access Sterlite SAM300AX modem

Well I have got a definite solution for you see what you should be doing is do a simple reset of the modem and also try backing up the rom file that would be necessary and then login to the modem page with the default username and also the password that is given to you. So that’s what you should be doing I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what you should be doing over here. That’s it from my side for you. Do let me know if that works for you or not.

Well that is the only savour for me in this dying times otherwise nothing could have gone right for me that’s what I want to say here. I know about this solution but I just want to know why is this happening with me frequently that’s what I am not getting to know here. I suppose you all must be having some idea about the same. since you all have some expertise on the issues like these waiting for the necessary response from you all on the same. do reply guys please!

Can be a firmware issue for sure you can visit the official page of sterlite and get the latest firmware for the following product that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what you should be doing here. That’s it from my side for you.

Can be a firmware issue for sure you can visit the official page of sterlite and get the latest firmware for the following product that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what you should be doing here. That’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by shetty View Post
    Yes that is very much essential changing the firmware is a must but at the same time ensure that you are changing the default password that you had kept for the modem and then try logging in again so do work on the said solution.

That’s what you should be doing, and in case if the change in the password did not help at all then I would say that go with the firmware upgrade that’s the last option that you have. I hope that’s clear for you. That’s it from my side.

Ok did understood what you have said I will take a note of that and will be making the changes accordingly thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given here appreciate the work that you have made thanks a ton for the same.