Thread: Configuring Buffalo N150 Router and Beetel 220bx modem with MTNL connection

Configuring Buffalo N150 Router and Beetel 220bx modem with MTNL connection

The title says it all do you all have any idea by what ways would I be able to do the following configuration, I need some reply from you all on the same and in case if you do have some reply for the same. I am planning to set up a small office at my place and hence I am thinking of using the mtnl broadband. So any idea how would I be able to go ahead with the configuration if you all have some replies for the same then do give a fitting reply for the same. I am waiting for the response from your side and hence do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Configuring Buffalo N150 Router and Beetel 220bx modem with MTNL connection

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    The title says it all do you all have any idea by what ways would I be able to do the following configuration, I need some reply from you all on the same and in case if you do have some reply for the same. I am planning to set up a small office at my place and hence I am thinking of using the mtnl broadband. So any idea how would I be able to go ahead with the configuration if you all have some replies for the same then do give a fitting reply for the same. I am waiting for the response from your side and hence do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I want to say here.
    Hi, you can check out this particular pdf file and then use the instructions that are given there for the installation and I am sure that it would be helpful for you, so that’s what you should be doing here. I hope that was enough for you all that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Configuring Buffalo N150 Router and Beetel 220bx modem with MTNL connection

In fact you can take some support from the mtnl people about the same and they will be helping you on the phone to get the net connected. So that’s not a worry at all you can call them up and take some help from them about the same and they will answer out accordingly. So that’s what you should be doing. MTNL has a good team for support and they can advise you accordingly that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.