Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Configuring Buffalo N150 Router and Beetel 220bx modem with MTNL connection

Networking & Security

Old 17-11-2011

Configuring Buffalo N150 Router and Beetel 220bx modem with MTNL connection

The title says it all do you all have any idea by what ways would I be able to do the following configuration, I need some reply from you all on the same and in case if you do have some reply for the same. I am planning to set up a small office at my place and hence I am thinking of using the mtnl broadband. So any idea how would I be able to go ahead with the configuration if you all have some replies for the same then do give a fitting reply for the same. I am waiting for the response from your side and hence do reply accordingly on the same thatís what I want to say here.

Old 17-11-2011

Re: Configuring Buffalo N150 Router and Beetel 220bx modem with MTNL connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
The title says it all do you all have any idea by what ways would I be able to do the following configuration, I need some reply from you all on the same and in case if you do have some reply for the same. I am planning to set up a small office at my place and hence I am thinking of using the mtnl broadband. So any idea how would I be able to go ahead with the configuration if you all have some replies for the same then do give a fitting reply for the same. I am waiting for the response from your side and hence do reply accordingly on the same thatís what I want to say here.
Hi, you can check out this particular pdf file and then use the instructions that are given there for the installation and I am sure that it would be helpful for you, so thatís what you should be doing here. I hope that was enough for you all thatís it from my side for you.
Old 17-11-2011

Re: Configuring Buffalo N150 Router and Beetel 220bx modem with MTNL connection

In fact you can take some support from the mtnl people about the same and they will be helping you on the phone to get the net connected. So thatís not a worry at all you can call them up and take some help from them about the same and they will answer out accordingly. So thatís what you should be doing. MTNL has a good team for support and they can advise you accordingly thatís what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here thatís it from my side for you.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,