Thread: Antivirus application is not detected by windows 7 System Health Report

Antivirus application is not detected by windows 7 System Health Report

Hello guys In my computer whenever I click on the system report link from the control panel and then going in to the performance information and tools. Now after that when report gets generated at that time it does not detect my antivirus application. I don’t know whether this problem is related with my antivirus application or my windows 7. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Antivirus application is not detected by windows 7 System Health Report

First thing I will suggest you to disable the antivirus protection in your computer and after disabling the antivirus application from your computer you have to enable the antivirus application again and after that you have to check the System Health Report and then see whether it makes any difference or not.

According to me there might be problem with the antivirus application in your computer and I will suggest you to first you should update the antivirus application by running the automatic updates of the antivirus or by visiting the official site of the antivirus application and then downloading the updates from there. Now after downloading the updates for your antivirus application you have to install the application and after installing the updates you have to go to the control panel and after that you have to open the action center and after opening the action center you have to select the View performance information from the navigation pane. Now after clicking on the navigation pane you have to select the Advanced Tools. In the advance tools you have to click on the system health report and then check whether it detects the antivirus application or not.

I hope this will be helpful for you.

Yes I will also suggest you the same many times by updating the antivirus application enable the system health report to detect it. There was similar problem occur with me also and after that I have also tried the same solution and after that my problem get solved. I think you should try the same.

As far as I know you can solve this problem by applying the hotflix. You can download the Hotflix from the microsft official site and after that apply the Hotflix in your computer and this hotflix will surly resolve the issue.

If you need any more help related to this then let me know.

If you don’t know about the applying hotflix to solve this windows 7 System Health Report issue then you have to follow this steps.

• First download the Hotflix from the Microsoft official site.
    • After that you have to run that Hotflix.
    • You don’t have to do any changes in the registry.
    • Now once you finish with the applying Hotflix you have to reboot your system.
    • Now after rebooting the system you have to generate the system health report again.
    • Now after that check whether your problem get solved or not. I hope after applying this Hotflix your problem will get solved.

If after applying this Hotflix also if you are facing the same issue then I will suggest you to try to fix this problem by by reinstalling the antivirus application in your computer. first you have to uninstall the antivirus application from your computer and after removing the antivirus application from your computer you have to reboot the PC and then you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer. now after that you have to open the folder where antivirus installer file has saved and after that you have to double click on that file and then install the antivirus application and after installing that in your computer you have to check whether problem get solved or not. I hope this will help you to fix this issue.

Well disabling and enabling the antivirus application and reinstalling the antivirus program in my computer doesn’t make any difference and after that also I was facing that problem.

After that I have also downloaded the Hotflix in my computer and after that I have applied that in my PC and after applying the Hotflix I have reboot the PC and after that also I get the same problem.

Is there any way to fix this issue.

As you have said that reinstalling the antivirus and applying the Hotflix didn’t make any difference then I think there is nothing wrong with the antivirus application but there is something to do with the operating system. First thing you have to do is to do windows updates. I am not sure but doing the windows updates can solve many issues and I think you should try this solution.

If you have already done the windows updates and after doing that also if same problem is occurring then I will suggest you to insert the windows 7 installation CD in your computer and after that you have to reboot the computer and then you have to select the repair option. Now it will repair your whole operating and resolve all the issues which you are facing.

After raping the windows in your computer you have to generate the system health report again and then see whether it is detecting the antivirus application or not.

Same problem was occurred in my system also and after that I have tried many solutions and after that also I was not able to solve this issue and after that I thought that it was issue with my antivirus application and then I have reinstalled the antivirus but after reinstalling the antivirus also same problem occurred. Now after that I have tried Microsoft hotflix but that doesn’t helped me. Now after that I have done windows updates and after doing the windows updates I have tried the Hotflix again and then my problem get solved.

You can try this solution.

I have tried your solution and first I have done windows update and then I have apply the Hotflix again after that when I check the system health report at that time it has detected my antivirus application. Thanks for helping me. I really appreciate your help.