Thread: Facebook account hacked

Facebook account hacked

Hi friends,
    I am a regular user on facebook i daily use it and have chat with my friends and play online games on this portal. But now i am facing a problem with my user account on facebook, someone has hacked my account and don't know how to unhack it. It was purposely reporting me about this problem, as i have not done anything. I want my older account back and i want to unhack it as all my data are being deleted and used by other user. I don't know what to do please help me.

Re: Facebook account hacked

If your account is hacked and you can still access your login email address then please attempt to reset the password of your account by selecting the "Forgot your password" option that appears above the Password field on the Facebook Login page. An email will be sent to you with steps to complete the process. If the account is hacked and the login email on your account has also been compromised or has been changed, then you can send information about the account at the official, so that they can look into it further and hopefully restore access.

To avoid hacking of your account from others then you need to do some prevention methods. You should never click on any suspicious links,
    as it is possible that your friends might unwillingly send you a spam, viruses, or malware through Facebook if their accounts are infected. You should avoid to click the materials and do not run any ".exe" files on your computer without knowing about them. Also make sure to use the most current version of your browser as they contain security warnings and protection features. Current versions of Firefox and Internet Explorer warn you if you have navigated to any suspected site.

There are no techniques to unhack your facebook account, but yes you can avoid using that hacked account in future. You can tell your friends not to click on the link and always be careful that where you are giving your password and where you are using it. Keep your password unique and not the default one which you use ro make any other user account. If you use your hacked facebook account then please don't send some links from your account to others.

If you use facebook on your personal computer then run anti-virus software which can help you to save your hacked account. If your computer has been infected with a virus or with malware then you will need to run your updated anti-virus software to remove the harmful programs and keep your information secure. There are possible way of virus by which a particular account is being hacked and to avoid this you need to always update your antivirus whenever the updation is required.

what if my facebook page says theres technecal difficulty and there is someone hacking my account what do i do then?

Quote Originally Posted by siege View Post
    what if my facebook page says theres technecal difficulty and there is someone hacking my account what do i do then?
    If there is a technical difficulty in accessing pages on facebook then it will be not at all possible to login on the facebook page, the same thing can also happen due to server down problems. And if you cant login then how can anybody else. Also being a social networking giant I dont think it is possible to hack inside.

Hi

I really need help getting my facebook account back I have lost my password and don't have access to my email anymore. I tried to contact facebook but no reply. Am I out of luck or can I use sites like hack facebook account or are they fake? Really need my facebook back!! please help x

Quote Originally Posted by Millyx View Post
    Hi

I really need help getting my facebook account back I have lost my password and don't have access to my email anymore. I tried to contact facebook but no reply. Am I out of luck or can I use sites like hack facebook account or are they fake? Really need my facebook back!! please help x
    There are no software such as the hack facebook account, which are normally fakes and nothing. Other than that, if you dont have the email address then it is quite a problem to get the activation link or reset password options of the fb account to your email. You can try contacting fb support team and ask for complete deletion and create a new account.