Thread: Need MTNL adsl configuration for iBall Baton 150n

Need MTNL adsl configuration for iBall Baton 150n

I am having a very strange problem here a few days ago I had got a ball baton 150n wireless router. Now since the day I had got it I have been seeing that the adsl light does not remain stable at all. However the same is not the case with the Linksys modem, that’s what I am saying here. I called up the mtnl people to enquire if there is some problem in their line they reverted back to me by saying that if the other router is working well then what is the harm? So now I am pretty confused as if what to do now I am waiting for the suggestions from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly on the same waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Need MTNL adsl configuration for iBall Baton 150n

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    I am having a very strange problem here a few days ago I had got a ball baton 150n wireless router. Now since the day I had got it I have been seeing that the adsl light does not remain stable at all. However the same is not the case with the Linksys modem, that’s what I am saying here. I called up the mtnl people to enquire if there is some problem in their line they reverted back to me by saying that if the other router is working well then what is the harm? So now I am pretty confused as if what to do now I am waiting for the suggestions from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly on the same waiting for the response from your side.
    I would advise to check it with the lan first and then check it with the wifi at that time you will be getting a exact idea about the same so that’s what I want to say here. I know that iBall Baton 150n is a wifi + lan router which can be used for variety of the purposes. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.

Since it’s a new modem I wouldn’t advise on going wit the update of the drivers rather I would say that try testing with the other system as well. For example you can configure your modem with your friends pc and then test it if it is running very well. So you can check that accordingly and then you will get a fair amount of idea of who is the culprit. So I suppose you must have got the idea about the same. do implement it accordingly that’s what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you. I hope you did understood what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.

You can call up the iball support team about the issue respectively and take a advise from them as if what could be the problem. So you can try this options as well to get rid out of the problem that’s what I am saying here. so hope it was clear for you.

I don’t think so there is any problem with the internet connection the onl culprit that seems to me is the main one is the modem. I think that is the one which is giving a lot of problems. So I would say that get it replaced as soon as possible. I suppose it must be in the warranty and hence I don’t think so it can give any kind of complications during the replacement at all, so this is what I want to add over here.