Thread: How to setup MTNL connection with the Netgear DGN1000

How to setup MTNL connection with the Netgear DGN1000

I need a step by step setup with the MTNL connection for the Netgear DGN1000 wireless modem as well as the router. So that’s what I want to say here. from past few days I am not in touch with the web world I have to access web through my friends pc and hence I want to setup this connection in my home so that’s why I am seeking some help from you all on the same. so do give me some replies for the same. I would be happy to receive some suggestions from you all on the same. so that’s what I want to say here. so guys please help me with this problem . I need a reply to this waiting for the response from your side.

Re: How to setup MTNL connection with the Netgear DGN1000

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    I need a step by step setup with the MTNL connection for the Netgear DGN1000 wireless modem as well as the router. So that’s what I want to say here. from past few days I am not in touch with the web world I have to access web through my friends pc and hence I want to setup this connection in my home so that’s why I am seeking some help from you all on the same. so do give me some replies for the same. I would be happy to receive some suggestions from you all on the same. so that’s what I want to say here. so guys please help me with this problem . I need a reply to this waiting for the response from your side.
    Hi, please go through this links, link 1 and link 2 and you will be getting all the detailed information for what you were looking for, so that’s what you should be checking out. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelyn View Post
    Hi, please go through this links, link 1 and link 2 and you will be getting all the detailed information for what you were looking for, so that’s what you should be checking out. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.
    I just forgot to mention one important point at the top and what I wanted to say here is that I had a sterlite sam 300 AX modem before and now just switched to the new netgear one. Now you only tell me is it going to change the procedure in any ways that’s what I want to know from you? So please do tell me.

No changes in anyways you just watch the video and then follow the instructions that are given there and follow it and there is nothing else that you need to do. So hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalajit View Post
    No changes in anyways you just watch the video and then follow the instructions that are given there and follow it and there is nothing else that you need to do. So hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.
    Hey thanks guys for the video link that you have given here let me tell you that it was of utmost support to me so thanks a ton for the same, appreciate your hard work.