Thread: Need help to configure D Link router for YOU Broadband

Need help to configure D Link router for YOU Broadband

I am having a broadband connection and I Need help to configure D Link router for Broadband. I have never done that before and I don’t have much idea about the same. I have heard that we have to give the userid/password somewhere in the router configuration so that the other one can help but then I don’t have much knowledge about that. Is there anyone who can help me out with it? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

re: Need help to configure D Link router for YOU Broadband

I will like to inform you that if you are using a cable modem to login to the dlink menu page then it will ask you something like this "does your ISP need user name and Password? So just click on no and then just enter the model no and then you will be able to access the cable modem settings and then after confirming the make/model/number just switch to "Always On PPP/PPPoE mode and then feed the user id and the password and then enable the dhcp. Just do the same and let me know if it helps.

I am having a broadband connection and I Need help to configure D Link router for Broadband. I have never done that before and I don’t have much idea about the same. I have heard that we have to give the userid/password somewhere in the router configuration so that the other one can help but then I don’t have much knowledge about that. Is there anyone who can help me out with it? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.
    I have a better solution for that just refer to page 15 of scribd dot com there is a manual for DLink router and using that you will be configure it out you just have to open 192.168.0.1. and after that you have to open the Internet Connection Setup Wizard and then after entering the details you just have to select the PPPoE option and then provide them the broadband userid/password and then you don’t have to do anything and you will get your D Link router configure for Broadband in just sometimes. Hope that helps.

Hey thanks for your solution I was able to configure D Link router for Broadband by referring to the page 15 of scribd dot com it was really quite simple as you said before and I was able to get it configured neatly and cleanly. Once again thanks to you