Thread: Dlink GLB-502T firmware corrupted

Dlink GLB-502T firmware corrupted

I am having this particular modem and in the process of updating the firmware of this modem I by mistakenly updated it with a firmware for a different modem. So the firmware has been corrupted. So I want some help from you all on the same. I am waiting for the help from you all on the same that’s what I want to say here. so it would be better if you all can give me some proper firmware’s for the modem. So it would be better if you all can provide me some help for the same. I am waiting for the response from your side. That’s what I want to say here. so do give me some suggestions for the same.

Re: Dlink GLB-502T firmware corrupted

Well you should be calling up the dlink support and I am giving you the number here 1800 22 8998. Tell them you want the firmware restoration done that’s what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you. So that’s what you should be doing here I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirt View Post
    Well you should be calling up the dlink support and I am giving you the number here 1800 22 8998. Tell them you want the firmware restoration done that’s what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you. So that’s what you should be doing here I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.
    I think so that is the number that is not so helpful that does not help me in locating the service center. So that’s what I am saying here. They have the customer support located in the Hyderabad which does not help either. So possibly a link from your side would help me a lot. That’s what I am looking for so better it would be if you can give me some help for the same that’s what I am saying here. so do let me know about the suggestions from you all. I am waiting for the response from your side on the same, that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    I think so that is the number that is not so helpful that does not help me in locating the service center. So that’s what I am saying here. They have the customer support located in the Hyderabad which does not help either. So possibly a link from your side would help me a lot. That’s what I am looking for so better it would be if you can give me some help for the same that’s what I am saying here. so do let me know about the suggestions from you all. I am waiting for the response from your side on the same, that’s what I want to say here.
    You can check out the link here and just enter the country, state and city. You will get the nearest RMA center for the possible dlink router there and get it checked accordingly that’s what I am saying here.

So that’s it from my side for you. I hope this link does help you to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolomeo View Post
    You can check out the link here and just enter the country, state and city. You will get the nearest RMA center for the possible dlink router there and get it checked accordingly that’s what I am saying here.

So that’s it from my side for you. I hope this link does help you to some extent.
    Ok thanks for the suggestion that you have given here that was a good information that you have shared here that was really great part from you all. Thanks a lot for all the suggestions.