Thread: Configuring MTNL connection with BSNL wifi modem?

Configuring MTNL connection with BSNL wifi modem?

I am having the BSNL Teracom Wifi modem and want to configure it wit the MTNL internet connection onto this modem. So I just want to know if I would be able to do that may be you all would be knowing a little information about the same and hence that’s why I am seeking some information from you all about the same that’s what I am saying here. so start replying on the same waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Configuring MTNL connection with BSNL wifi modem?

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    I am having the BSNL Teracom Wifi modem and want to configure it wit the MTNL internet connection onto this modem. So I just want to know if I would be able to do that may be you all would be knowing a little information about the same and hence that’s why I am seeking some information from you all about the same that’s what I am saying here. so start replying on the same waiting for the necessary help from you all.
    Ok tell me what is the model number of the wifi modem that you are using so that I can accordingly check if that is a proper one or not. If you do have some idea about the same then do give a fitting reply for the same that’s what I am saying here. so please do send in some suggestions as soon as possible I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all for the same, that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolomeo View Post
    Ok tell me what is the model number of the wifi modem that you are using so that I can accordingly check if that is a proper one or not. If you do have some idea about the same then do give a fitting reply for the same that’s what I am saying here. so please do send in some suggestions as soon as possible I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all for the same, that’s what I am saying here.
    I am using a BSNL Teracom Wifi modem(Model No.: T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI). So now what’s your take for the same please give some reply for the same that’s what I am saying here. so do give a fitting reply for this question. I am waiting for the response from your side.

I am giving you a screen shot of a particular website make sure that you do refer the steps that has been given there.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDESH49 View Post
    I am giving you a screen shot of a particular website make sure that you do refer the steps that has been given there.

This is indeed a great snapshot that you have taken and that might have indeed helped a lot of people. So what I am saying is that even I am one of them who is using the bsnl mdem for the mtnl connection but I am not getting a good upload speed as compared to the download speed. I have checked out the figures as well with some of my other friends as well about the same and it seems that I am not getting the enough upload speed that I should be getting.
    Downstream Data Rate- 1129 kbps
    Upstream Data Rate- 252 kbps
    So the figures clearly indicate that what do you all have to say about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Abeni View Post
    This is indeed a great snapshot that you have taken and that might have indeed helped a lot of people. So what I am saying is that even I am one of them who is using the bsnl mdem for the mtnl connection but I am not getting a good upload speed as compared to the download speed. I have checked out the figures as well with some of my other friends as well about the same and it seems that I am not getting the enough upload speed that I should be getting.
    Downstream Data Rate- 1129 kbps
    Upstream Data Rate- 252 kbps
    So the figures clearly indicate that what do you all have to say about the same.
    It seems that it is the modem that is giving you the problem, do one thing do update your modem with the latest drivers that would be a good benefit for you that’s what you should be doing. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here. so that’s it from my side for you/ go and make the necessary changes accordingly that’s it from my side for you.