Thread: Avast antivirus acquired error 101(net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET) on browser

Avast antivirus acquired error 101(net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET) on browser

I discovered some fault in Chrome and can’t connect to a choice of sites at random periods (when this occurs every browser on my system have an influence). If I halt Avast the trouble set offs.My system configuration can be stated as below. It is consisting of Windows 7 Home Premium - 64bit operating system.Windows FirewallAntivirus: Avast Free 6.0.1289, Engine Version 111020-2, Date if release 10/20/11 antivirus software was not installed previously. It is having no problem other than this. Other laptops on connections not having these problems if you are having any ideas, about it so please suggest.

re: Avast antivirus acquired error 101(net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET) on browser

Hi, are you able to give us added idea or information regarding this fault as in whether you are receiving the "ERROR 101" just at the time you are launching Google Chrome or is it with all or only some browsers? Also make sure for internet linking by means of Internet Explorer. I will suggest you to try the internet connection after disabling the windows defender .for this perform Start - Search - windows defender plus make sure there is no second anti-virus software installed on your PC. If this solution does not work try for a new option. If this helps to it fix, it is rather good else we can study moreover and will help you to find the answer. Thanks.

The main problem occurs at the time of loading page. It just irritates me. As an opening the browser it after some time the problem occurs. The fault isn't at the time Chrome is started, it might just occur in the middle at the time of loading a page. While it happens I find errors in all my browsers. I tried following disable of windows defender but it did not have that influence. No other anti-virus software’s are now installed on my system. When it occurred the last time when I was browsing, I opened cmd prompt and could ping Google site but I couldn't look through it until I disabled Avast.

This is an not a big issue but nor too complicated .so the solution goes this way.I must suggest the following guidelines:

1. uninstalling the Chrome browser and try for other,
    2. reboot the system,
    3. clean up any chrome leftovers, and try a fresh copy.
    4. once more reboot,
    5. try to download the most recent secure edition of Google chrome,
    6. reinstall Chrome,
    7. before testing, reboot once more
    8. report backside.

I had a question if this problem occurs when we work with Chrome or else is it similar at the time when you work with Internet Explorer. The solution can be explained as I understand that the page freezes and disconnect internet linking while this occurs think there should be no issue with another browser. Mozilla Firefox should support it or opera can also be used for this purpose.try with other browsers, it is taking hardly sometime time to install if you have the setup. So try exploring new things .you will find the difference. Later you can find your pc with browser compatibility issue.
    Thanks.

Some have experienced that it occurs in IE as well as in chrome. The error messages differ from browser to browser. As I said, the error message in IE is a quite unlike as that of chrome. It may happen that the message would be different for Mozilla Firefox. I will report it back when it happens at the next instance.

Ok. While I get the 101 error in Chrome, the IE error is: Internet Explorer cannot exhibit the webpage. There is a box below the fault that says "Diagnose Connection Problems" And in that it says: This issue can be caused by a range of issues, including: this applies to online users
    •Internet connection has gone missing.
    •The website is unoccupied.
    •The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not accessible.
    •The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
    •There could be a sort of error in the address.

Actually the problem differs for online as well as off line users. These categorizes as subscribed feeds view. Further observe the below part. For offline users there are some other errors.You can still have a sight to subscribed feeds and some in recent times viewed webpages.To observe subscribed feeds:
    1. Firstly, Click the Favorites button, click Feeds, and click the feed you wish for view.
    To see the recently visited WebPages
    1.Press Alt, click File, and then click Work Offline.
    2. On Clicking the Favorites button a history column will appear, click History, and then search for the page you want to view.

This can arise due to false proxy settings in the web browser for Avast
    Resolution: comprise the Proxy server settings for Internet Explorer via broadband and/or local area network (LAN) Internet connection
    1. Start with the Internet Explorer.
    2. By clicking from the main menu. Select Tools -> Internet Options.
    3. Move on to the page Connections.
    4. Hit the LAN Settings... button.
    5. Ensure the option ‘Use a proxy server’ for your LAN.
    6. Type local host into the Address field (otherwise, you can enter IP address 127.0.0.1, same as like local host).
    7. Try typing 12080 into the Port field.
    8. Confirm the process with OK button.
    If you then also counterpart some, please bring it back to us.