Thread: avast crashing Bluescreen

avast crashing Bluescreen

I was using avast fee version and it worked quite nice. after trying this I insisted on a free version, it also worked liked the previous one was really impressed by the way avast was working and in a real sense it was concluding best results I buyed then the license and due to this my PC with a Windows 7 64bit OS undergone a CRASH! That it terrible and if AVAST is not helping out of it then I want my refund.

re: avast crashing Bluescreen

I would recommend you to use another antivirus for instance. Avast must have been conquered some defects. It is sometimes that ant viruses get infected or corrupted as their applications fail to mount viruses and also if they are not updated they tend to lose their control on viruses. The solution to this could be uninstalling the antivirus. The problem of BLUESCREEN could be due to this.

Try with attaching the avast log:C:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Avast\log\Setup.log, or It would be eitherC:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\Setup\setup.logIf the file is too big for the forum, try by noting the first and the last lines.this could solve the issue.remember that this should be done correctly.the avast antivirus catches this and will try to resolve its quarantine issues.

There are two options. One is that you completely remove or uninstall it. The next option to this could be just repairing the avast. To try the latest technique, Please try this: this is for the repairation of antivirus of avast.
    Repair avast:
    1. By selecting avast from Add/Remove programs in the Control Panel
    2. Click on 'Repair'.
    3. Follow directions according to it.

I've been on to this for many hours and I have tried what you just talking about. Somehow there's something incorrect with the freaking firewall and also the latest version seems to be complicated with Windows 7 with its BLUESCREEN's when I reboot. I have an extreme dislike fixing stuff in terms of license user. It is likely that the License of Avast must be running smoothly with not enough of trouble shooting.

It might be the reason that the version might have been out of date. I recommend re-downloading the most recent version of the Avast copy you purchased and try running it. After the ending of installation, I would like to tell you to reboot immediately. It is likely to be said on part of my side that a paid user must have no issues after installing it. It makes irritation by this side buying a license AV just in a while. If it works you can consider yourself lucky guy.

First of all to all the users I would like to tell something about blue screen. The BSoD, the Blue Screen of Death appears when Windows system crashes or else locks up. It’s in fact a Windows “stop” screen, and is intended to do two things: To know you the reason for the error, hence the utilization of the color blue (studies explain that it has a calming effect on people). Despite the fact that Blue Screens are complicated to decipher, all the information you need to figure out what caused it is exact there in front of you in blue with white. I am going to show you how to analyze the blue screen error facts, so you can fix the trouble that’s causing them. There are a lot of parts to a BSOD, but the real name of the error is presented in all caps with an underline between every word. In several cases this will be all that’s needed to get to the origin of the difficulty. Troubleshooting Advice almost each BSOD includes a section of text with some necessary troubleshooting information, the first of which recommends restarting your computer. Previous to your restart, copy the exact all-caps error code and hexadecimal values shown are of generic text.

A regular mistaken belief is that blue screens don't yet subsist in Vista, but not only are they still present,but we're here to tell you we've seen them initially. The good reports are that Microsoft put a lot of work into how Vista grips serious errors and other glitches that in preceding OSes would cause a system break down.
    Majority of the time, if a problem arises, Vista will effort to fix the issue without any break. For instance, if your video card crashes, you might observe a message saying "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered." In XP and earlier OSes, this nearly would have resulted in a system break down. So concluding it can be the problem associated with the operating system.

A search for on symsnap.sys shows that this is a Symantec file. I am running the Avast Version and do have some programs such as Avast .exe in the starting which might gets executed before Avast Internet Security. I am also using the Norton antivirus.

I also took this agent missing from the Startup menu; I will get rid of it from the set up cycle as well which may shows some incompatibility concern.