Thread: Blank emails in Outlook caused by Avast

Blank emails in Outlook caused by Avast

I am having the issue with the Avast antivirus, and the problem is that Avast Outlook plugins causing Outlook to send blank emails. And if for stopping this I disable the Avast Outlook plugins, everything goes back to normal. Any suggestion in this cause? If anyone have the suggestion in this cause that how to fix this problem then please reply me for this.

Re: Blank emails in Outlook caused by Avast

Hey dude, for this reason I will suggest you to do the uninstall and installed with the new version 6. I am sure that your problem will get resolve with this new version. If this also not worked for you then reply here back.

Ok dude, but here let me tell you that Version 6 is not an option for business users yet. I have searched about this and for there I found this information.

In this case, can you please tell me more about avast version and the version of Outlook on the one suggested to me? You're suggesting me about the version of avast then I guess that's why version 4.8, but what about the version of Outlook with this? Incidentally, I used version 4.8 with Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 and all this is working fine for me, but not plugged.

Since apparently the only company to experience this and you do not have any advice, we want something completely disable the Outlook plugins for each client. Every day, it seems that emailing someone white, or the reports of the avast plugin crashing outlook perspective. We just turn it off for everyone across the board until this is patched / updated / whatever.

I reported this about 18 months ago when we were using avast 4.8 Pro with Outlook 2007 and Exchange Server 2010. I have basically said that the Exchange 2010 server did not receive the support and should upgrade to Avast 5, which was not an option at the moment, there is no console. I just upgraded to Business Protection Avast and to my surprise, I think the item is back / have not disappeared. The temporary solution was to disable the Avast Outlook add on, but on a per user basis so that you can not throw the rest of the school until a permanent solution or best avoided. My job there with Avast 4.8 is to disable scanning of outgoing messages to the console. This was not a problem as it was a green field deployment not all machines can be sent with outgoing messages with disabilities, but now they are in nature, I need an option that is a machine and can be implemented remotely

They also have someone in the German forums a while ago, we had a problem with avast! With avast! Business Client Protection and removed the body of the email, sending emails from Outlook 2003. When you configure the plain text or rich for emails sent, the email body has not been eliminated. Only when using HTML format. He wanted to contact product support, but did not respond to this issue again. I think a general problem in a combination with some adjustments (just guessing), because I read about this here before, 1-2 years, and in our forums. Not only with the client application.

Note that we too are having this problem with Avast Pro 6 with Outlook 2007 and Office365. Interestingly, only occurs in a single computer, but I think most of our teams have plugins disabled. As with Ian environment, we found that only occurs in HTML emails

Hey all thanks for suggesting me about the suggestion in this cause. I had also tried with this all suggestion but nothing helped me in this cause. So what can I do for this? Is there anyone else who is having the other suggestion in this cause? And also thanks for all the users who have suggested me about the suggestion above.