Thread: Application error AvastNet.exe occurring in Avast UI control window

Application error AvastNet.exe occurring in Avast UI control window

I use this Avast antivirus and at the time of accessing this antivirus I got this application error AvastNet.exe. This type of error is arriving at the time of opening Avast antivirus. If anyone experience about it, share your valuable experience. I am waiting such replies. Thanks.

Re: Application error AvastNet.exe occurring in Avast UI control window

Before doing any necessary task I need important information which is related to your system. Can you describe what kind of specification you use onto your system. This is necessary to fix such application error. Then please mention actual specification onto your system. You can use either property window or the manual of this system. Hence try this please mention system configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhuvana21 View Post
    Before doing any necessary task I need important information which is related to your system. Can you describe what kind of specification you use onto your system. This is necessary to fix such application error. Then please mention actual specification onto your system. You can use either property window or the manual of this system. Hence try this please mention system configuration.
    Ok, I will tell you the actual specification of my system. I select this onto the property window of the windows 7. This specification is to be as follows:
    • Processor: Intel core 2 duo with 2.13 GHZ
    • Avast business protection plus Version 6.0.1226

Then please help me to fix this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Eta!! View Post
    Ok, I will tell you the actual specification of my system. I select this onto the property window of the windows 7. This specification is to be as follows:
    • Processor: Intel core 2 duo with 2.13 GHZ
    • Avast business protection plus Version 6.0.1226

Then please help me to fix this issue.
    As far you describe the specification of your system, it really useful for me. For solving this issue you need to complete uninstall of the avast program from your system. Then reboot system and check that is there any files present onto setup folder of the windows or not. If any setup files of this avast present then you need to remove it and again reboot system. After that you need to use online installation process and install this antivirus onto your system. This will be work to fix your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumathi View Post
    As far you describe the specification of your system, it really useful for me. For solving this issue you need to complete uninstall of the avast program from your system. Then reboot system and check that is there any files present onto setup folder of the windows or not. If any setup files of this avast present then you need to remove it and again reboot system. After that you need to use online installation process and install this antivirus onto your system. This will be work to fix your problem.
    I try this solution and must say that this solution work in my windows 7 system. I also faced the similar type of problem in last two days. Then I read so many articles about it but can’t help me to fix this issue. Then I read your article and finally I was able to fix this issue. You can also try such process onto your windows XP system. I hope it fix your problem. you can get the correct official copy of this avast antivirus onto the official site. Hence you need to go to that site and try to get this antivirus copy. This will be then work to fix your complicated issues. Try this and solve your application error problem.

You could also try to do the update task onto this avast system. This update process works in some situations. Hence you need to try this update process and check what result appears onto your situations. For doing this task there is online update option present onto your antivirus. Try this and check what result arrives onto it.

Could you please try one more thing? You need to check the firewall of your system is to be enabled or not. Hence you need to do this task and check what result arrives otno it. if you enable this firewall and try to update antivirus, it might goes failure. Hence you need to disable this firewall option. Then process works correctly.

I have the same problem with two pc's at the office using Avast Business. Then I try this online update process, but it goes failure on both the system. Hence finally I need to perform the reinstallation task onto this windows 7 system. I try this reinstallation process and finally it works to fix your antivirus problem. You can also try this process, if update process goes failure.

If you still not able to fix this problem then you need to enter into the safe mode of your system and then try this update or the reinstallation of antivirus process. This will be work to fix your problem. Hence this safe mode has being provided the well suitable environment to do this process. Safe mode work to load only limited number support files of the windows XP and which is work to ignore any unnecessary crashed files onto your system. Then performing update or installation process works into right directions. Try this process and check what result arriving onto your system.

Business Protection package installs with no problem on Win2000, the problem is just "connector" to Admin Console. For doing this task, you have necessary admin rights. Hence login to admin account and then locate the result onto it. This process fixes your problem.

AvastNET.exe and AvastSvc.exe are only running once, and AvastUI.exe is running for every user. Manual of the avast antivirus helps to offers more information about it. Hence its better way to read manual of antivirus and check what procedure or troubleshooting task present on it. Then apply it onto windows based system. This will be work in positive way to fix such complicated issues.